EA love Wii U online. Origin maybe?
Register
    News Reporter

Array

EA love Wii U online. Origin maybe?

Name:  ea-game-2246.jpg
Views: 1758
Size:  6.5 KB
    Peter Moore, Electronic Arts Chief Operating Officer, has told Famitsu that the company are extremely happy with Nintendoís online offerings with Wii U. We already heard that EA have approached Nintendo to use its online service Origin so maybe this is further confirmation that they will be using the platform?

ďItís a very exciting machine and Iím glad to see it out there. I mean, a hi-def Nintendo platform! Thereís nothing that could make me happier. Its online capabilities are really extensive, too, so weíll be able to differentiate ourselves from the competition more easily with our sports lineup. We canít announce anything yet, but what I can say is that Nintendo is a company thatís been producing new types of play culture for years. The 3DS and Wii U have taken on that DNA, so I really canít wait to see what kind of new surprises are waiting for us.Ē
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4997 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: EA love Wii U online. Origin maybe?

hmm this sounds interesting but not sure that means Nintendo is going to use Origin or not but i guess we will just have to wait and see, nice share longy :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts