360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567813285378103 ... LastLast
    MyHeart

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Holy Jesus! Yes! thank you japps! :D youre awesome!

zzz13

Thank you so much for the new editor !
    It's a gift from heaven for those of us who keep fail to hex edit the save ourself !

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    no.. lol , its not normal... with my notebook it takes 40 secs or less.
    maybe you have too much thing running on your pc, or time to buy a new one :P

wait till you hit save... :P , it may take a lot longer , or if your lucky just a few secs.
    i think you right
    the scan took me 2 minutes but there is few program thats run in the background
    the save option took also 2-3 mintues
    my notebook is inspiron 1520 from 2007 and i upgrade its ram to 4 GB
    maybe i'll buy a new one soon
    ps: if wanna add item all i have is to change the empty item to anything ? and it will sorted in it place in the game ?

wyxsg

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! This was definitely worth the wait. No more grinding! :D

E Hero Nico

Thank you very much for this editor! But I have a problem, I opened the program, loaded my save then it told me to choose a slot, so I chose USER_DATA I then loaded up my items and added some to my inventory. I put the save back in my harddrive but when I load my game on Dark Souls, I don't have any items added in my inventory. Here's a link to my save : http://www.mediafire.com/?twntyu4sbkx4uhb

Haven Donator

Array

Almost the same problem as hero, I added the crystal ring shield to an empty slot but when I loaded the game the shield image doesn't show up but the shield is there and is not letting me equip it.

Any idea why Japp?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3576 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Donator

Array

did u forgot to put an exe? cause when i try to open it , it ask what to open with?
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3317 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

MyHeart

Yeah it doesn't seem to be working for me :( I added me a black knight sword and a silver knight armour and all I got was a long sword+5 :| and yes I followed all your steps ^.^

Edit: yeah sorry the long sword was actually mine :P so that means it didn't work for me at all <(^.^'<) will be keeping an eye here see if the problem is solved •(T.T•)
    Last edited by MyHeart; 11-20-2011 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Mistakes were made...