360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim hood/Vampire glitch HELP
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Skyrim hood/Vampire glitch HELP

Something I have found. When you become a vampire and you put on a hood it glitches and makes you bald lol it looks ridiculous.
    Any body else have this issue if so have you found a way around it???

Divided by zero and lived

Array

Re: Skyrim hood/Vampire glitch HELP

Quote Originally Posted by ocantu1987 View Post
    Something I have found. When you become a vampire and you put on a hood it glitches and makes you bald lol it looks ridiculous.
    Any body else have this issue if so have you found a way around it???
    It is doing that with my Khajiit and the Ancient Shrouded Cowl and I am not a vampire.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3204 || Posts : 388 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by mojobojo View Post
    It is doing that with my Khajiit and the Ancient Shrouded Cowl and I am not a vampire.
    oh yeah dang i know it sucks. My hood was fine until i became a vampire.

BlakZombie

Quote Originally Posted by mojobojo View Post
    I got the same glitch except I exploited it somehow. It's kinda like the Chinese Stealth suit from Fallout 3 where you could equip multiple Hats and such. I was wearing the cowl and then I switched to the Krios mask and I noticed that the cowl didn't unequip. So now I have a stacked +20% and +30% increase in bows. I tried this with other headgear, but it looks like you can only wear two head pieces at a time. I may have tried with a full on armored helmet, but I can't seem to remember it working or not.

Divided by zero and lived

Array

Quote Originally Posted by BlakZombie View Post
    I got the same glitch except I exploited it somehow. It's kinda like the Chinese Stealth suit from Fallout 3 where you could equip multiple Hats and such. I was wearing the cowl and then I switched to the Krios mask and I noticed that the cowl didn't unequip. So now I have a stacked +20% and +30% increase in bows. I tried this with other headgear, but it looks like you can only wear two head pieces at a time. I may have tried with a full on armored helmet, but I can't seem to remember it working or not.
    I figured that out as well. I was going to mention it, but you beat me to it.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3204 || Posts : 388 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

Array

wow... never had that happen, and yea it would suck.. i stick with necromancer robes and an apprentice hood, have since i first made my character and never encountered that, strange indeed..

Haven Donator
    Array

Reading this post makes me feel like I am playing a Runescape Private Server.
    You usually are a null in a Runescape private server, and tend to be very glitched.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2057 || Posts : 37 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Fact of the year: Did you know st. Patricks day used to be based off the original color blue?

Vexxan

Hey I hate to be that guy but I made a video if you play it on PC that can fix this.