Conan - rpgData Editor
Version : 188.8.131.52
Created by : JizzaBeez
This is for Conan for the Xbox360.
I do not know what all the values are, so don't ask...
How to use:
1) Extract the file "rpgData.nsg" from the Conan gamesave.
2) Click File --> Open to open the extracted "rpgData.nsg" file.
3) Right-Click on a value then click "Edit" to enter a new value.
4) Click File --> Save to save the file.
5) Inject the edited "rpgData.nsg" file back into the Conan gamesave.
6) Rehash and Resign the Conan gamesave before using.
i never thought that some one will make one for it !!
thank you very much
Never played this game, Perhaps this will now give me a reason to do so, Another great editor from the almighty Jizza, I bow to you my friend.
Only Jizza can find values in a game that HE doesn't even know what they do! Which always gives us the most flexibility with hacking the crap out of a game.
Amazing editor as always!
Awesome editor jizza, might have to consider getting the game now
good job man.
i have absolutely no clue what the things of the values u can edit with this editor mean,,,just some raw information would be grat :-=
thanks there jizza great editor yeah just gotta tinker around witht he values and go from there :)