360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I'm building a house in skyrim and need ideas :P
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

I'm building a house in skyrim and need ideas :P

using the 360 to pc to 360 again method of modding, i have been building a house from scratch in the save itself. So far it's pretty cheap. Basicly it's just a spiral staircase going up and leading to a work in progress square house untill i can find better models. The concept is nothing new and i'm just looking for ideas as to what ot include. I planed on having several storage chests, some empty, other containing every weapon/armor in the game. If you know of anything that would be a good additon that would be great. I plan on releasing the save once i have a house i am satisfied with.

Any help would be nice and lets see if we can make this a comunity-ish kind of project that leads to a cool ass house in the sky :P

I can get screenshots in a little bit.

On a side note. I havent been very active in a while due to technical issues. The good computer had motherboard failure and im fighting with a jtag at the moment so no highdef 360 screenshots and no highdef vid recording for a while.

A basic concept save has been loaded. It has two structures with the direction i could go with this house.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by turk645; 11-27-2011 at 01:57 AM.

Extorris
    Array

Re: I'm building a house in skyrim and need ideas :P

Quote Originally Posted by turk645 View Post
    using the 360 to pc to 360 again method of modding, i have been building a house from scratch in the save itself. So far it's pretty cheap. Basicly it's just a spiral staircase going up and leading to a work in progress square house untill i can find better models. The concept is nothing new and i'm just looking for ideas as to what ot include. I planed on having several storage chests, some empty, other containing every weapon/armor in the game. If you know of anything that would be a good additon that would be great. I plan on releasing the save once i have a house i am satisfied with.

Any help would be nice and lets see if we can make this a comunity-ish kind of project that leads to a cool ass house in the sky :P

I can get screenshots in a little bit.

On a side note. I havent been very active in a while due to technical issues. The good computer had motherboard failure and im fighting with a jtag at the moment so no highdef 360 screenshots and no highdef vid recording for a while.
    I think it should have a stable..with ponies :)

Haven Donator
    Array

It should definitely have weapon racks armor rack weapon and shield holders all the smithing,enchanting and alchemy labs. and one save normal the other god mode all ingredients and a couple of custom enchanted weapons and armor.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by micmou View Post
    It should definitely have weapon racks armor rack weapon and shield holders all the smithing,enchanting and alchemy labs. and one save normal the other god mode all ingredients and a couple of custom enchanted weapons and armor.
    with high end enchancing potions plus skill books.
    How about a small cave that leads to a room with entrances to each of the holds?
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3276 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

There are some limits as to what can be done. Seeing as how a good portion of the house will take place in the air, horses might not be a good idea XD. I could however add a stable at the base of it and throw shadowmear in there and see if he acts properly :P. Imagine two of him after you play enough. This base also takes place at riverwood for location reference sake :P.

As for the location based things, those are out of the question for now. As far as i know there is no way to link spawned marker to another so i can't make teleporting doors. :P if i could then i would have gone nuts with this this place with all the cool interior models.

I need to test how well the weapon racks work when spawned.

I already had planned for some special items in the house. My favorite is the "Circlet of Over 9000 Alchemy" which will be on top of a chest with every ingredient. :P that itself can lead to any interesting gear.

Developer

Array

LOL some (if not all) of these (if they won't freeze the save or be stuck in an infinite load by putting all of them in there):
    Otherwise, nice concept.

000c2cd4 All Ammo
    000c2cd6 Standard Armor
    000c2cd7 Enchanted Armor
    000c2cd8 Clothes and Jewelry
    000C2cd9 Spelltomes
    000c2cda All Ingredients
    000c2cdb All Keys
    000c2cde Staffs
    000c2cdf Enchanted Weapons
    000c2ceo Standard Weapons
    000c2ce1 Scrolls
    000c2ce2 Potions
    000c2d3b Books
    0010d9ff Skill Books

Basically, everything useful (Smithing, Enchanting, Alchemy) in the QASmoke (Test hall), again... if that doesn't freeze up.

Just throwing random stuff out there.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 3498 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 993 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    LOL some (if not all) of these (if they won't freeze the save or be stuck in an infinite load by putting all of them in there):
    Otherwise, nice concept.

000c2cd4 All Ammo
    000c2cd6 Standard Armor
    000c2cd7 Enchanted Armor
    000c2cd8 Clothes and Jewelry
    000C2cd9 Spelltomes
    000c2cda All Ingredients
    000c2cdb All Keys
    000c2cde Staffs
    000c2cdf Enchanted Weapons
    000c2ceo Standard Weapons
    000c2ce1 Scrolls
    000c2ce2 Potions
    000c2d3b Books
    0010d9ff Skill Books
    funny thing is that i planned on using some of those from the start :P.

Also bad news, seems that the racks wont work since they are somewhat scripted and since i cant force scripts on something via the console, im screwed there. Shadowmere does spawn and you can ride him right off the bat though :P

Edit: I think i just made the best sword ever. The damage isnt much but damn is it funny. If i attack people they ragdoll backwards. If power attack them just right, they go flying. I love it XD. *shifty eyes, wonder if i can stack this effect
    Last edited by turk645; 11-25-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by turk645 View Post
    funny thing is that i planned on using some of those from the start :P.

Also bad news, seems that the racks wont work since they are somewhat scripted and since i cant force scripts on something via the console, im screwed there. Shadowmere does spawn and you can ride him right off the bat though :P

Edit: I think i just made the best sword ever. The damage isnt much but damn is it funny. If i attack people they ragdoll backwards. If power attack them just right, they go flying. I love it XD. *shifty eyes, wonder if i can stack this effect
    lol nice!!!

Yea I created (Through the enchantment table) a Daedric Bow that has Soul Trap for 925360 seconds (No charge, infinite uses) that does a base damage of 25320 damage (without my Necklace that bows do 9320% more damage and Sneaking is 9630% more effective (I can crouch in front of someone and be invisibile.....ah the good old days of Oblivion were you can create an armor with Chamelleon and be 125% invisible....before th patch...... :( ) lol Thats my weapon that I only use to fill The Black Star and Azura's Star with (cuz of it's overkill....which I wasn't expecting)

XD
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 3498 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 993 Times in 227 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast