360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim - Thieves Guild Help
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Skyrim - Thieves Guild Help

Ok, so I've completed all of the main Thieves Guild quests, and I'm now working on "Returning the guild to its former glory". Here's my problem. No one in the Ragged Flagon will speak to me. Every time I try and talk to any of them, they just say "I"m surprised you're even showing your face around here after what you did!". I can't think of what I could have done to cause this. Haven't murdered anyone or done anything that would have made them mad to the best of my knowledge. Help?

Saiyan Pride
    Array

Re: Skyrim - Thieves Guild Help

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier117 View Post
    Ok, so I've completed all of the main Thieves Guild quests, and I'm now working on "Returning the guild to its former glory". Here's my problem. No one in the Ragged Flagon will speak to me. Every time I try and talk to any of them, they just say "I"m surprised you're even showing your face around here after what you did!". I can't think of what I could have done to cause this. Haven't murdered anyone or done anything that would have made them mad to the best of my knowledge. Help?
    Try visiting each major city to see if you have any bounty, it happened to me, I didn't kill anyone but I had 25 bounty in Whiterun.

If it turns out your game has bugged out you can use my save to gain the achievement =]

My Saves.
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 2845 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to x Revenge Inc x For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

What you told me worked. I had a bounty in Winterhold, no idea how. Had to go back and Vex told me I was kicked from the guild and had to pay a fee to get back in. So, in the interest of not making another topic, I've run into an even bigger problem.

In the quest "A Night to Remember". SPOILERS again for anyone who hasn't started the drinking competition.

After taking the 3rd drink with Sam, the screen refuses to black out. I've reloaded, gone back to earlier saves, and rebooted my system. I was thinking it could be because of one of two things, or both. Ysolda is dead. I didn't kill her. I have no idea what happened. I got a note from a courier saying she had been killed back near the start of the game. Second, I married Senna, who is the priestess who wakes you up in the temple after you pass out. I'm pretty mad, regardless, if someone dying (which I played no part in), or me marrying someone will keep me from getting one of the Daedric Artifacts.

Saiyan Pride
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier117 View Post
    What you told me worked. I had a bounty in Winterhold, no idea how. Had to go back and Vex told me I was kicked from the guild and had to pay a fee to get back in. So, in the interest of not making another topic, I've run into an even bigger problem.

In the quest "A Night to Remember". SPOILERS again for anyone who hasn't started the drinking competition.

After taking the 3rd drink with Sam, the screen refuses to black out. I've reloaded, gone back to earlier saves, and rebooted my system. I was thinking it could be because of one of two things, or both. Ysolda is dead. I didn't kill her. I have no idea what happened. I got a note from a courier saying she had been killed back near the start of the game. Second, I married Senna, who is the priestess who wakes you up in the temple after you pass out. I'm pretty mad, regardless, if someone dying (which I played no part in), or me marrying someone will keep me from getting one of the Daedric Artifacts.
    Yeah the game is kinda stupid in some aspects, marrying a certain person can mess up side quests, as I said in my other post your welcome to use my set if you can't sort it out dude.
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 2845 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

Haven Donator
    Array

I'm sure that's what I'll end up doing for the 15 Daedric Artifacts Achievement. The whole thing still really annoys me though. At least I'm not getting stuck in rocks and walls this time around. Thanks again.