360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
( Video TUT) Dungeon Defenders Modding weapons!!!!!!
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jono5662

( Video TUT) Dungeon Defenders Modding weapons!!!!!!

Hello ppl i hope this help ppl out on DD this is my first tut vid so hopefully it help alot of u ppl out i have 2 parts

http://youtu.be/mw8V8R1ycQI part 1
    http://youtu.be/ai_iCA-GI2w part 2

plz comment and rate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jono5662 For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

Re: ( Video TUT) Dungeon Defenders Modding weapons!!!!!!

I haven't looked @ your video, but (in my personal opinion) i think if you can't figure out how to edit a gamesave from the picture (that tells you everything you need to know to change your items [with some experience]) you shouldn't even be modding in the first place... Again that's my personal opinion.

Besides if you haven't noticed everytime sum1 posts a youtube tut its patched even quicker... (either make it a private video, and remove all tags- search options) so only people that know about it can look @ it, not the public.

I do understand you are trying to help other members though, don't get me wrong.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2426 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

jono5662

i just find it funny u say that i look it up and i see all this modding for pc and was thinking okay just make a 360 version. patch they have been saying that ever since the game was on pc it been a long time and yet i have not see any patches. beside if there is or goin to be a patch we will find more ways to mod its not the end of the game it just another way us modders get better at what we do

Advertiser
    fire_smiley
    Array

They should be releasing a patch with the next DLC sometime in January I believe. It is important to keep tabs on such things; info is on their community site.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2247 || Posts : 32 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Gfx Artist

Array

they may have patches on the pc, but in alot of ways the pc is the test subject because thy have alot more opertunaties to change things due the fact that they have been able to update the steam engine much faster and have much more modifications to the game- since lets face it, games on the pc are much easier to modify to the extreme. but on the consoles they can't tweak anything as fast or as often, and if they were going have an update they can't release a update last minute since Microsoft must receive it first...

if someone wanted to make and release a video tutorial (so EVERYONE knows how to mod it) don't you think idlehands88, redneckromeo or godslam would hav posted it.

AND the more ppl that know (that are not smart enough to understand) how to mod Dungeon Defenders the more FREEZE guns (simply since some people find Freezing other peoples xboxs funny...) are released..... so... goodbye Servers....

Like the other 2 games that have tuts posted every where... GTA IV and Borderlands
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2426 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

Zeke342

Great videos man they helped more than anything so far :) gotta agree though man taking the tags out of the video and changing the name to something random would help a ton.

Fijiwater

Quote Originally Posted by SSSTONERRR View Post
    I haven't looked @ your video, but (in my personal opinion) i think if you can't figure out how to edit a gamesave from the picture (that tells you everything you need to know to change your items [with some experience]) you shouldn't even be modding in the first place... Again that's my personal opinion.

Besides if you haven't noticed everytime sum1 posts a youtube tut its patched even quicker... (either make it a private video, and remove all tags- search options) so only people that know about it can look @ it, not the public.

I do understand you are trying to help other members though, don't get me wrong.
    Uneducated kids.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jono5662 View Post
    Hello ppl i hope this help ppl out on DD this is my first tut vid so hopefully it help alot of u ppl out i have 2 parts

http://youtu.be/mw8V8R1ycQI part 1
    http://youtu.be/ai_iCA-GI2w part 2

plz comment and rate
    You are a fool for posting this there will probably be a update just like borderlands that wipes everything out also by doing what you just did there is 300+ views already meaning there could be more because the people who watched could tell other people you should remove the videos there is a tut so if you cant follow it you should not be doing it in the first place and if you dont remove it well all i can say horde of little kids arrive. Seriously thought pardon my language remove the fucking video

Quote Originally Posted by jono5662 View Post
    i just find it funny u say that i look it up and i see all this modding for pc and was thinking okay just make a 360 version. patch they have been saying that ever since the game was on pc it been a long time and yet i have not see any patches. beside if there is or goin to be a patch we will find more ways to mod its not the end of the game it just another way us modders get better at what we do
    And By us modders u mean the people who share these things with people in hope that someone meaning YOU would NOT post a video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast