First you need to delete your system cache
1. Go to system settings
3. Highlight hard-drive and click [Y]
4. Choose clear system cache
1. Put usb or hard-drive into your computer
2. Open up Modio or Horizon
Modio - Download
Horiozon - Download
3. Use the Device Explorer and find your save.
4. Save your save as savedata.bin
5. Now you will need HxD
HxD - Download
6. Drag the savedata.bin file into HxD
7. Scroll down to where you see Offset - 00010550 (Location of Chris)
8. Scroll down to where you see Offset - 000105A0 (Location of Sheva)
9. In the Image's above it shows you exactly where everything is you need to change.
00 = Chris
01 = Sheva
02 = Jill
03 = Wesker (Wesker might need wp10 and/or wp29 loaded to avoid crash)
04 = Josh
05 = Excella?
06 = Barry?
07 = Rebecca?
12 = Majini
43 = Uraborus
45 = Executioner
86 = Irving
NOTE: Some characters preferably after Josh will not work or if they do... soon they will freeze your console
00 = Normal (Chris BSAA. Sheva BSAA. Jill BSAA. Wesker Midnight.)
01 = Jill Battlesuit. Wesker STARS. Chris or Sheva Melee Vest.
02 = Chris Bulletproof vest. Sheva Bulletproof vest.
03 = Chris Both vests. Sheva Both vests.
04 = Chris Plain clothing. Sheva Plain clothing.
05 = Chris Safari. Sheva Tribal.
06 = Chris STARS. Sheva Clubbin.
07 = Chris Warrior? Sheva Business?
08 = Chris Heavy Metal? Sheva Fairy Tale?
9. After you have modded it to what you want go and save it.
10. Open up Resident Evil 5 Mod tool
Resident Evil 5 Mod Tool - Download
11. Open up the save into the mod tool and then click save then Write Checksum then Save then close it out.
12. Drag save or open save into either Modio or Horizon and click Rehash and Resign
13. Find where you downloaded your save in the Device explore and right click on the save and choose delete.
14. Right Click again inside the folder and then choose Inject then select the savedata.bin file.
15. Close the device explorer and go play your game.
16. An update should pop up, DO NOT UPDATE or the skin mods wont work.
If you guys need help then don't be afraid to post your saves :) I am still working on trying to find Boss Wesker's ID :D but still no luck :( but as soon as i get more ID's i will update the tutorial
My Resident Evil 5 Skin Save Pack - Download