360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help with Skyrim save glitch?
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    iOwnNoobs713

    Help with Skyrim save glitch?

    Hey guys i was doing a glitch in Skyrim of unlimited Armour and it worked fine but after 2 days i loaded up mu file and now every time i open the menu,favorites,open a chest, trade with and NPC my save laggs for about 10 secs then it responds and finally opens it, idk if there a way to fix this but if you have any idea how to fix it i would love it, this is in Xbox 360 by the way, thank you for your time and responses.


  2. #2
    News Reporter

    longy999 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Notts, UK
    Age : 34
    Posts : 2,321
    Array

    Re: Help with Skyrim save glitch?

    At a guess I'd say either the save has become buggy due to the glitches you've used (extra stuff in the save is causing it to take longer to load) or its just another one of the many bugs in Skyrim. I'd be tempted to have a flick through a couple of the forums dedicated to Skyrim bugs and see if anyone else has got the same issue, if its a common enough fault then I would guess that an update will eventually get released that will fix the problem.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4996 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts



  3. #3
    iOwnNoobs713

    Re: Help with Skyrim save glitch?

    Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    At a guess I'd say either the save has become buggy due to the glitches you've used (extra stuff in the save is causing it to take longer to load) or its just another one of the many bugs in Skyrim. I'd be tempted to have a flick through a couple of the forums dedicated to Skyrim bugs and see if anyone else has got the same issue, if its a common enough fault then I would guess that an update will eventually get released that will fix the problem.
    i was reading that ps3 people where having the same problem when their safe went over 7MB big may that be the cause?

  4. #4
    News Reporter

    longy999 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Notts, UK
    Age : 34
    Posts : 2,321
    Array

    Re: Help with Skyrim save glitch?

    Quote Originally Posted by iOwnNoobs713 View Post
    i was reading that ps3 people where having the same problem when their safe went over 7MB big may that be the cause?

    Could well be, from what I've read the game can lag more and more the further you get it into it on all versions of the game. Another thing to note is that a lot of people have started to have issues after sticking the latest patch in. Might be worth clearing out your 360's cache (if you have the updates) and see how you go from there. Also, I would install the game to the HDD too, that might help with performance issues.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4996 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts



  5. #5
    hereticdonutboy

    Re: Help with Skyrim save glitch?

    This is because you probably have so many items that it takes some time to load it all. The same thing happened on fallout 3/new vegas. You will probably notice a steady increase in load time/wait time because of the increasing inventory. Just sell the stuff you don't need.

  6. #6
    iOwnNoobs713

    Re: Help with Skyrim save glitch?

    Quote Originally Posted by hereticdonutboy View Post
    This is because you probably have so many items that it takes some time to load it all. The same thing happened on fallout 3/new vegas. You will probably notice a steady increase in load time/wait time because of the increasing inventory. Just sell the stuff you don't need.
    i actually sold everything and have just regular stuff on, my weight is 169/500 and still laggs i think i just bugged it T__T i really dont wanna make another New save

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. My Best Skyrim Glitch
    By agent zero in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 04:32 AM
  2. Skyrim dlc glitch.
    By ShangTsung in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 05:04 AM
  3. got another skyrim glitch
    By BrayWyatt in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 09:15 AM
  4. Skyrim Glitch
    By BrayWyatt in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:43 AM
  5. Skyrim duplication Glitch.
    By reluctantkill3r in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+