360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
NOOB here
Register

Thread: NOOB here

EPATAPH

NOOB here

Hello all, Im new here, and am just getting back into the Xbox seen. Stopped playing for a while.. So I have read all over the place and even watched some videos on YouTube about modding dead Island. The only problem I keep running into is that I have no clue how to transfer the save games to my Xbox. I tried a USB thumb drive and that didnt work at all. So Im am assuming I need to get my hands on a Transfer cable thingy... So do I need the Xbox one, or a PC to PC one. Cause last I checked the xbox one was a one time use thing....

Thanks for your time

EPATAPH

Re: NOOB here

check that... I said piss on it, and bought the xbox transfer cable... now I am currently trying to run the Xport 360 and it just stops working. It detects the hard drive, and I when I tell it to start it says the program is not working and it is being shut down... I uninstalled and re-installed the program. I also read the read docs and double checked the driver parts... Any help would be great...

Thanks

TAINTED SOUL

did you try running xport as the administrator? some usb sticks work better than others i found out after loosing all ma saves =( dl horizon mate that a pretty easy tool to use to get saves off the stick, never tried it with the whole drive but i'm pretty sure it'll work

Good luck brother
    get horizon here----->> http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

Xbox God

Array

Quote Originally Posted by EPATAPH View Post
    check that... I said piss on it, and bought the xbox transfer cable... now I am currently trying to run the Xport 360 and it just stops working. It detects the hard drive, and I when I tell it to start it says the program is not working and it is being shut down... I uninstalled and re-installed the program. I also read the read docs and double checked the driver parts... Any help would be great...

Thanks
    Just get horizon and for your usb make sure you format it on the xbox first and just drag and drop saves over not that hard lol.I should make a area for ppl to learn this stuff for the newbies.
    Downloads : 34 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3450 || Posts : 717 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 812 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

EPATAPH

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Just get horizon and for your usb make sure you format it on the xbox first and just drag and drop saves over not that hard lol.I should make a area for ppl to learn this stuff for the newbies.
    I couldn't agree more, I am more than capable with a solid set of instructions. And I really hate when I have to ask such basic questions do to the fact that I have no real reference.... I will try that next... I got modio and the local editor working. but I think I did it wrong cause now i can get on xbox live.... :(

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    .I should make a area for ppl to learn this stuff for the newbies.

That's a really good idea, perhaps Seph could make a noob section and then people could add guides for all the basic stuff like transfering saves, rehashing ID's etc.....

Would help the modding virgins out and cut down on new threads being created by people wanting to know how to do the basics.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5000 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

EPATAPH

thats what we do in the car forums. its keeps noobs from getting ignored or flaimed cause there asking the same question over and over... I searched through the forums to find the answers I seeked, but search engines are a tricky thing, as you probably know... :(