360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
need a tester
Register

Thread: need a tester

Banned Noob
    Array

need a tester

can i please get a tester to test my thor save editor....im releasing tools until i get testers just to make sure they work...make sense...unless i can test the game myself..heres a pic of it... thank u

have to make a quick change but thats wat it is

Edit: heres new editor with sigs...

Edit again..just so everyone one knows the THOR and DRIVER editors r done i just need testers until i get the games tomorrow.

Edit a third time lol...ok so bug updat THOR and DRIVER will still be released tomorrow...Um i quit on the Just Cause 2 editor until i get more exprienced with this i was actually done just had one or 2 things to fix but said the hell with it..Now i moved on to making a Neir editor as u can see by the pic down below...it mods ur xp and hp...One problem which i hope someone can help me with is that for some reason it displays ur gold but u cant mod i tried everything i know..lol which isnt much but cant seem to gt so if a more exprienced developer wants to take a look at it i can send them my source so they can look over it and make corrections for me...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thor paste.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	4598

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails driver paste.jpg   Neir paste.jpg  
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 12-26-2011 at 04:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: need a tester

if i dont get one no big deal cause tomorrow im goin to game stop and pick up a couple games so i'll be testing every editor i make (hopefully) thanks for all the support and just everyone knows i know these games r old but i doin a editor for just cause 2 and just made a thor editor..i'll upload them both tomorrow after i test them for now later tonight im hopin to post pics up of my just cause 2 editor

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    if i dont get one no big deal cause tomorrow im goin to game stop and pick up a couple games so i'll be testing every editor i make (hopefully) thanks for all the support and just everyone knows i know these games r old but i doin a editor for just cause 2 and just made a thor editor..i'll upload them both tomorrow after i test them for now later tonight im hopin to post pics up of my just cause 2 editor
    Just making sure you know how to deal with Dynamic Values, Just Cause 2 is one of the big ones that the values are always changing position.

Banned Noob
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Just making sure you know how to deal with Dynamic Values, Just Cause 2 is one of the big ones that the values are always changing position.
    yea im looking inot that now...i have 2 saves...i found three different offsets for like money but both saves the offsets were the same...same for like armor, weapon parts, and choas found different offsets but in the same spots as the other save..is that correct...as u no im still learning and im tryin this one cause its harder and wanna try myself...so am i on the rite track or is their more to it...thanks for the info though

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

sorry for the double post i also made a driver tool which i'll post a pic in my first post also need a tester for that..again if not i will tomorrow when i go to gamestop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

Now i moved on to making a Neir editor as u can see by the pic down below...it mods ur xp and hp...One problem which i hope someone can help me with is that for some reason it displays ur gold but u cant mod i tried everything i know..lol which isnt much but cant seem to gt so if a more exprienced developer wants to take a look at it i can send them my source so they can look over it and make corrections for me...
    Also i will release all 3 tools tomorrow even if the damn gold doesnt get fixed...just go hex edit it..lol when i upload it i will release this too but ur gold is stored at (h) D0BC (d) 53436.....Peace going to bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

thanks to sly i now know that NIER has a checksum on it and i dont know anything about that so i guess i wont be uploading that thanks...my other editors should work fine...like i said goin to gamestop around 8 eastern time and buying a ton of games due to the have that buy 2 get 1 free and i will test both to make sure then upload...thanks again sly...could someone tell me if just cause 2 has one cause if not i will go back and do another one since i already know the offsets of everything thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post: