360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Street Fighter x Tekken
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hoshikage

Array

Street Fighter x Tekken

Does anyone know the release date?

This game is going to be the best fighting game. I cannot wait.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    I looked around the internet but it seems it will be awhile before it comes out probably next year but it does look good
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22145 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Martial Arts God

Array
    i hope they wont slow down the street fighter characters just to match that crappy tekken fighting style...
    the thing i hate about tekken is... that the characters you're controlling are always f*** slow

it is better if they left tekken out of street fighter... i hate the idea of a slow street fighter game...

purpletentacles
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    i hope they wont slow down the street fighter characters just to match that crappy tekken fighting style...
    the thing i hate about tekken is... that the characters you're controlling are always f*** slow

it is better if they left tekken out of street fighter... i hate the idea of a slow street fighter game...
    They won't, from what I understand Capcom is developing the move set and what not so it should be pretty seamless. However if you dislike Tekken's fighting style then Namco's side of this ordeal "Tekken x Street Fighter" may not be for you. (each house is developing their own rendition much like Capcom did when they were doing their crossovers with SNK

Hoshikage

Array
    Its going to be a very interesting game. I can't remember the last time I played a Tekken game. I think this art style would suit it so much.

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post

Does anyone know the release date?

This game is going to be the best fighting game. I cannot wait.

You serious? How the fu*k did i miss this? Love both the games. Hell I grew up playing street fighter on my Sega Genesis(first Sega Genesis game I ever played)

Tekken is by far my most love fighting game. I've made a M.U.G.E.N featuring all the Street Fighter chars and Tekken chars, as well as Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, and BluBlaze a while back, but I accidentally deleted it when I was cleaning off my computer. I keep my computer organized for easy indexing my crap, but I did a dumb thing and ran windows desktop cleanup and it put it in the unused folder which I didn't know since I still had a folder on my desktop that said Mugen(but it only had the install file), and when I deleted the unused folder winblowz made I deleted my game. Long story short I didn't use my computer for 2 weeks, because I was that sad.

Anyway can wait for this to come out.

PS, can some1 point me to where I can get M.U.G.E.N. from. I can't remember the site I originally got the M.U.G.E.N. package from, and Google is being a female dog(want to use another word XD), and its given me crap. It could also be that I pretty tired from mapping item offsets out, and finishing up the next update on S.A.M. Either way some help would be appreciated thanks.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 3161 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 466 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

Hoshikage

Array
    Tell me about it am bloody sick of the Marvell vs Capcom games, so this will be a massive step up.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5865 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Hoshikage

Array
    Anyone seen the new footage?
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5865 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast