360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
For all those quick to judge those who ask alot of questions!!! dungeon defenders mod
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    erikomg

For all those quick to judge those who ask alot of questions!!! dungeon defenders mod

I ask therefore i don't know, i ask therefore i shall know. I received a nasty private message stating that since i do not put forth as much effort into this as many others when it comes to modding dungeon defenders, may i remind and shed light on the fact that I am NOT A KNOW IT ALL and that I DO NOT TRY TO KNOW IT ALL. I am simply a house wife type at best with a Xbox 360, spare time, and a computer. If you don't like everyone or myself asking questions maybe you shouldn't post how to's on a site that uses the term Forum. Cause natural blonde, idiots, beginners, and anyone else is going to ask alot of dumb questions till they learn. You got to college to take a class to learn you ask dumb questions there to learn and therefore you become something that you weren't. Just asking you give me the chance and the time of day to ask what idiotic questions i have so that i may one day be as good as you think you are...

Last edited by erikomg; 01-12-2012 at 08:39 AM. Reason: like i said im a blonde with typos

Advertiser

Array

Re: For all those quick to judge those who ask alot of questions!!! dungeon defenders

You won't learn anything if you don't ask questions..........no matter how silly they might seem. We're all noobs in the begining. You have to start somewhere.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: For all those quick to judge those who ask alot of questions!!! dungeon defenders

Easy on the Caps their...As for ur statement u r correct, asking dumb questions is a part of learning so whoever sent u those msg's needs to chill cause im pretty sure they asked alot of questions to get where they r today...But for future threads dont make one using big ass fronts with caps, im pretty sure the admins wont like this lol....enjoy the site though and if u have any questions keep asking..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

erikomg

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    Easy on the Caps their...As for ur statement u r correct, asking dumb questions is a part of learning so whoever sent u those msg's needs to chill cause im pretty sure they asked alot of questions to get where they r today...But for future threads dont make one using big ass fronts with caps, im pretty sure the admins wont like this lol....enjoy the site though and if u have any questions keep asking..
    sry bout the caps guys.. and the font size I use a 40 inch as my comp screen so it looks smaller to me

Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

If your question falls into this category - modding, cheating, hexedit,programming,jtag, boosting, save editors, glitching then you have come to the right place!
    Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6872 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Banned Noob
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    If your question falls into this category - modding, cheating, hexedit,programming,jtag, boosting, save editors, glitching then you have come to the right place!
    wait a minute we dont CHEAT lmao

Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    wait a minute we dont CHEAT lmao
    I was talking about cheating in offline games lol
    Press right 2x, up 1x, X, Y, B, A to unlock all weapons = cheating!
    Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6872 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

erikomg

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I was talking about cheating in offline games lol
    Press right 2x, up 1x, X, Y, B, A to unlock all weapons = cheating!
    lol if only this game had such a cheat lol... but yeah i understood...glad to see im not the only person to make simple mistakes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast