360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Asura's Wrath Demo
Register

View Poll Results: Does this game have a chance to be good?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is

12 66.67%
  • No, its an epic failure and it should not even exist

6 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

yush Asura's Wrath Demo

Guys, do u still remember such a title? Asura's Wrath? If not, here is a reminder:

Watched? Good! Now you think this game is a must-have over the top hack-n-slash? WRONG !!!!
    Since the demo hit the net, im surely downloaded and played through it.... and you know what? This game is a FAILURE !!! I mean it, the whole story plot, characters, environment and etc. a completely scratched off from our favourite Dragon Ball Universe (idk, Akira Toriyama must be pissed). Dont believe me? Play the demo, or watch this:

Now we are on the same page. Idk guys, this game was in my 2012 games wishlist, but after playing the demo.... meh... I mean if I never watche the DBZ, the Action Scenes would totally amaze me.... but there is none, a whole walkthrough for me, was a "Poker Face" with "signs" -_-
    OH THE GAMEPLAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS A HACK AND SLASH, HAH !!! LISTEN TO THIS GOOD **** ! ITS A CINEMATIC SHOOTER WITH QTE ELEMENTS FOR A WHOLE TIME O_O IM NOT KIDDING !!! Bah, thats enough of my ranting, i just created this topic to aware you guys from not getting this game, or if u found something to give this game a little bit more faith then let me know.

Krauser is out
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2986 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Asura's Wrath Demo

Im downloading it now and i will get back to you on how it is im hoping i like it because when i saw it way back when it first surfaced to everyone i was like i must have this game

EDIT

Ok i have to say i absolutely disagree with you the game is FANTASTIC! its everything i expected it to be its really brilliant and i can not wait for the full game i am really going to enjoy this
    Last edited by Original Boss; 01-15-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Im downloading it now and i will get back to you on how it is im hoping i like it because when i saw it way back when it first surfaced to everyone i was like i must have this game

EDIT

Ok i have to say i absolutely disagree with you the game is FANTASTIC! its everything i expected it to be its really brilliant and i can not wait for the full game i am really going to enjoy this
    *sarcasm sense is tingling* Sarcasm has been spotted, good play my friend >:D
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2986 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

News Reporter

Array

The demo sadly plays as follows:

Mash fire button - press up on left stick - mash B button - press left and right sticks left together -mash B button - mash fire button....

Rinse and repeat.

Hopefully the normal fights will be different and all this QTE nonsense is restricted to the boss battles ala Naruto
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4997 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to longy999 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

well i wasnt planning to get the game because the E3 trailer didnt impress me, but the demo did XD and i decided i will get the game when it comes out, the reason is because i didnt have my hopes up that this game would be great let alone awesome when i saw it a E3, so i am fine with the way it is, but i agree with longy hopefully normal fights dont have QTE's galore like the boss battles lol.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    *sarcasm sense is tingling* Sarcasm has been spotted, good play my friend >:D
    What ?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    What ?
    !pokerface, u lied about "fantastic" game.

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    The demo sadly plays as follows:

Mash fire button - press up on left stick - mash B button - press left and right sticks left together -mash B button - mash fire button....

Rinse and repeat.

Hopefully the normal fights will be different and all this QTE nonsense is restricted to the boss battles ala Naruto
    True story bro!!! I hope it sticks just to boss battles, btw Naruto's QTE at least have a ton of variety instead of mashing "B" and pressing "RT"

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    !pokerface, u lied about "fantastic" game.

True story bro!!! I hope it sticks just to boss battles, btw Naruto's QTE at least have a ton of variety instead of mashing "B" and pressing "RT"
    I told the truth it really is a fantastic game

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast