Hey guys just a quick Editor that allows you to edit your position in your selected world.
1. Extract your "world.info" file from your CastleMiner Z Save.
2. Use fairchild's Decompression/Decrypter Tool
3. Open your Decompressed world file into the Editor.
4. Mod you position to what you want.
5. Save and Compress the file.
6. Replace the "world.info" file back into your save.
NOTE: Don't go too crazy on your position, I put it to 500,000 and there was a lot of graphical lag.
!UPDATE v1.2!: Fixed the pointer, the Editor should now load any save without errors.
Credit to feudalnate for PackageIO.dll