HD just isn't enough for Wii U says Nintendo Of America President
Register
    News Reporter

Array

HD just isn't enough for Wii U says Nintendo Of America President

Name:  wii-u-bird.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  83.7 KB
    Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime has reiterated that gorgeous HD visuals aren’t enough to entice today’s consumers and that the main selling point for Wii U will be the fact that you’ll be using two screens for gaming. Reggie firmly believes that the combination of a big first screen coupled with a second smaller screen will change the gaming industry as we currently know it.

“The big innovation with the Wii U is the controller and the ability to have an interactive experience that leverages all of your traditional input buttons as well as a screen built right into the controller. Yes, the system is HD capable; it’ll generate the most gorgeous pictures. But for us that’s not enough.”

“We need to continue pushing the overall experience forward. We need to bring new types of entertainment. New types of gaming and the combination of a big first screen — your home TV — coupled with a second screen in your hands, in our view, is going to bring gaming to a whole new experience and to continue driving the industry.”
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4999 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: HD just isn't enough for Wii U says Nintendo Of America President

until i can see how games are on the Wii U i dont really care what Nintendo thinks lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Re: HD just isn't enough for Wii U says Nintendo Of America President

so it is essentially the home edition of the Ds :P
    I'm with CLoud, it doesn't matter how shiny it may be, if it hasn't got any good games, its not on my list of must buys. Though granted I can still see this selling extremely well, due to its family friendly nature, I wouldn't even be surprised if it does even better than the Wii in that regard.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3279 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts