360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Best Game according to you ?
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Michel Ponting

Best Game according to you ?

Counter-strike is my favorite game. Me and my brother often played that game. There are so many guns to pick. The game is easy to play because it has also tutorials. I am very entertaining while playing this game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel Ponting For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Best Game according to you ?

Best or favorite?

I think the best game of all time is probably Super Metroid. OoT and FF7 are okay, but they don't really have any lasting appeal; all they did was be the first in their series to translate to 3D, which (by itself) is nothing special. Super Metroid is a special gem and it has all the greatest things a player could hope to see in a video game: extremely tight and fluid controls, absolutely stellar graphics, a lengthy play-time, various secrets (Crystal Flash anyone?), perfectly tuned difficulty and learning curve, more power-ups than you can shake a stick at (any of which can be disabled at any time to add further challenge), and its story is actually deeper than OoT! I know I'm probably going to get salt from OoT and FF7 fans (lol sorry Cloud and Seph) but everybody holds them up so high, and I think they have no place at such a height; it's all about that Super Metroid!

Now, which is my personal favorite? That's easy, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, hands down. I'm a HUGE Sonic fan, and S3&K is a HUGE Sonic game. There's so much stuff! Yeah, there's the standard 7 Chaos Emeralds, but did you know there's also 7 more Super Emeralds? Hell yeah, only in S3&K! Getting all 14 jewels gives you a level past Super Sonic and unlocks Hyper Sonic (SSj2 FTW)! Plus you can unlock Super Tails, Super Knuckles, and even Hyper Knuckles! Not only that, but there's 14 levels too; that's unheard of in a Sonic game! It's ridiculously long, has a ridiculous amount of secret stuff to find/unlock, and there's multiple endings! MULTIPLE ENDINGS! And I don't just mean bad ending with normal Sonic and good ending with Super Sonic, there's also the REAL GOOD ending with Hyper Sonic, the ending with Tails, the ending with Knuckles, and the endings with Super/Hyper Knuckles. Not only that, but in the Hyper ending, Angel Island floats on into space! INTO SPACE! THAT'S HARDCORE! Add to that how you defeat the final boss: by slapping him in the face with his own missiles, then headbutting his jet-pack until he explodes, after which snatching up what is essentially the crystallized essence of GOD and flying that shit back down to Earth! I mean, if you really think hard about it, S3&K is crazier than Saints Row 3; sure, Sonic doesn't fight syndicate soldiers while skydiving past falling cars (yet...), but does the boss of the Saints headbutt some dude's jet-pack until he explodes to death (and then steal GOD from him)? HELL NO!! S3&K, every how, every way.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4518 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

my best game ever hands down no questions asked is:

Emerald guessed right that i would pick this lol, im sorry but there is no way Super Metroid compares to this game XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Banned Noob
    Array

my best game ever made, i have games that r tied at no.1

Mass effect 1&2
    Every resident evil
    Every silent hill
    Every Mario
    N64 Goldeneye
    Every Mortal kombat
    Killer Instinct
    Max Payne (the first one)
    Double dragon and battletoads

like i said too many....

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    my best game ever made, i have games that r tied at no.1

Mass effect 1&2
    Every resident evil
    Every silent hill
    Every Mario
    N64 Goldeneye
    Every Mortal kombat
    Killer Instinct
    Max Payne (the first one)
    Double dragon and battletoads

like i said too many....
    You forgot Final Fantasy VII lol :P
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Banned Noob
    Array

i never gave any FF a real try..i played the one on Ps2 and hated it..i was thinkin about renting the new one though

Haven Donator

Array

Best game, hmm far too many to pick. If I was to narrow it downit would be out of these (Probably:P ):
    Metal Gear Solid 3/ 4
    Mass Effect 1/2
    GTA: Vice City
    Earthbound
    Gears of War 1 (Best MP)
    Final Fantasy IX (Fav FF title)/ VI
    Kingdom Hearts/ KH2

That pretty much covers it, though I suspect there would be more
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3280 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

My favorite game by far is 007 Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64.
    As well as all the old pokemon series. Red, Blue, Green. :) Ahhh! Those were the days. Haha. I feel old.

Most newer games are okay but I really like the games that left memories for me.
    Such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It was a drunk night and my roomates and I played knife eachother all night long. It was on this small map that had a giant industrial thing in the middle.
    Good times! :)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast