360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    M4YON

    MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools
    At the moment it just has a career mode and an advanced career mode editor - I will be working of other editors soon!

    Career Mode Editor

    Simply load your Career File (Not the extracted file) and click Mod File to instantly give yourself 1,500,000,000 Transfer Budget and 10,000,000 Wage Budget - If you spend it all just simply do it again for endless amounts of credits!

    Career Mode Advanced Editor

    If you don't want 1.5 Billion Transfer Budget, this allows you to transfer the budget from one Career Mode save to another Career Mode File of your choice!


    Download

    http://www.mediafire.com/?wcflf9mv1dcgco1




    Tutorial




    Just a quick copy & paste from Se7ensins, Enjoy ;)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to M4YON For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned Noob
    Noctis Caelum is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : On the Normady
    Age : 32
    Posts : 6,079
    Array

    Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    um nice share....

  4. #3
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    I find it fishy that this "appears" shortly after the release of Pure ISO's release..which does exactly the same thing...-_-

  5. #4
    Banned Noob
    Noctis Caelum is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : On the Normady
    Age : 32
    Posts : 6,079
    Array

    Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I find it fishy that this "appears" shortly after the release of Pure ISO's release..which does exactly the same thing...-_-
    lol thats y i said um lol

  6. #5
    M4YON

    Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I find it fishy that this "appears" shortly after the release of Pure ISO's release..which does exactly the same thing...-_-
    Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    lol thats y i said um lol

    I think you will find i had spoken to Pure ISO about his tool and he had no plans to update the currency to because he didn't have the time so MattWidz did, nothing fishy about it to be honest.

    Besides this tool has a completely different GUI and more features just thought i would share it.

  7. #6
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by M4YON View Post
    I think you will find i had spoken to Pure ISO about his tool and he had no plans to update the currency to because he didn't have the time so MattWidz did, nothing fishy about it to be honest.

    Besides this tool has a completely different GUI and more features just thought i would share it.
    If Pure was credited then fair enough. Just because a tool has a different GUI and "more" features. Doesn't mean that the code was not copied or altered...

    None the less, nice share i guess. Not interested in football/soccer games so..ya

  8. #7
    M4YON

    Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If Pure was credited then fair enough. Just because a tool has a different GUI and "more" features. Doesn't mean that the code was not copied or altered...

    None the less, nice share i guess. Not interested in football/soccer games so..ya
    I see your point and i agree. This is just a copy & paste/share of his original post on se7ensins however if MattWidz did in fact use his code then credit should of been given.
    Last edited by M4YON; 02-01-2012 at 09:34 AM.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. 360 Mod Tools
    By actualmanx in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
  2. mod tools
    By xmioinster in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 01:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+