360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools
Register
    M4YON

At the moment it just has a career mode and an advanced career mode editor - I will be working of other editors soon!

Career Mode Editor

Simply load your Career File (Not the extracted file) and click Mod File to instantly give yourself 1,500,000,000 Transfer Budget and 10,000,000 Wage Budget - If you spend it all just simply do it again for endless amounts of credits!

Career Mode Advanced Editor

If you don't want 1.5 Billion Transfer Budget, this allows you to transfer the budget from one Career Mode save to another Career Mode File of your choice!

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?wcflf9mv1dcgco1

Tutorial

Just a quick copy & paste from Se7ensins, Enjoy ;)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M4YON For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: MattWidz's FIFA 12 Mod Tools

um nice share....

Extorris
    Array

I find it fishy that this "appears" shortly after the release of Pure ISO's release..which does exactly the same thing...-_-

Banned Noob
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I find it fishy that this "appears" shortly after the release of Pure ISO's release..which does exactly the same thing...-_-
    lol thats y i said um lol

M4YON

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    lol thats y i said um lol

I think you will find i had spoken to Pure ISO about his tool and he had no plans to update the currency to because he didn't have the time so MattWidz did, nothing fishy about it to be honest.

Besides this tool has a completely different GUI and more features just thought i would share it.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by M4YON View Post
    I think you will find i had spoken to Pure ISO about his tool and he had no plans to update the currency to because he didn't have the time so MattWidz did, nothing fishy about it to be honest.

Besides this tool has a completely different GUI and more features just thought i would share it.
    If Pure was credited then fair enough. Just because a tool has a different GUI and "more" features. Doesn't mean that the code was not copied or altered...

None the less, nice share i guess. Not interested in football/soccer games so..ya

M4YON

If Pure was credited then fair enough. Just because a tool has a different GUI and "more" features. Doesn't mean that the code was not copied or altered...

None the less, nice share i guess. Not interested in football/soccer games so..ya
    I see your point and i agree. This is just a copy & paste/share of his original post on se7ensins however if MattWidz did in fact use his code then credit should of been given.
    Last edited by M4YON; 02-01-2012 at 09:34 AM.