PDA

View Full Version : Question

badman112
02-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Okay i know this will probably be a stupid question since i have been on this sort of scene for awhile now. What is Vallhalla and some of these programmes you have to pay for suscribtion.
I know your just going to say google it but i really do not understand properly.

Emerald Lance
02-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Sorry bud. The reason nobody has answered lately is because we really do get this kind of question quite a bit and most people are tired of answering. But just saying "google it" is mean and I've never liked that response when I ask a question, so I'll actually answer your query.

First of all, Valhalla belongs to supermodder, the head administrator of xboxdev.net, and has no connection to 360haven whatsoever. Donating to most websites gets you a premium membership (ie, VIP Member) when you donate. Many websites also offer other incentives for donating on top of a premium membership; for xboxdev, Valhalla is that extra incentive. Valhalla is a 360 modding program, but as to whether it is actually worth the money (when compared to those free programs, like Le Fluffie and Modio) I wouldn't know, as I've never cared to donate to xboxdev.

And with that, the best place to go to learn more about it would be xboxdev.net (http://xboxdev.net/forums/index.php?app=portal) itself. Most members here harbors ill feelings towards that site, so many will not want to talk about it.