PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean:The Last Hope Basic Beginning Save

Tybalt
02-16-2012, 01:55 AM
The save file includes:

1. All consumable items, food and crafting/synthesis materials.

2. 99,999,999 Fol and Colosseum Gold

3. Max Party SP and Max Edge SP

4. Max Beat levels for Edge.

5. All Battle Trophies, Weapon Data, Monster Jewels, and Ship Data unlocked.

I know that this is a very basic save file but for those of you who don't want to edit one yourself (or don't know how) I hope it can be of some use. Be sure to Rehash and Resign the save for personal use. It is the first file on the save menu.

I'll be happy to do individual weapon/armor/accessory modifications of a file as well, as long as you let me know what you want done and which factors you want.

The save is on Earth difficulty at the very beginning of the game, (after the long intro cut scene) before the first enemy encounter.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ridzx67n940uakv

Virus Scan Here:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/b1f1fed6e633bbeb503eca7a26c3ba6e2c6144c8fd171cc21e 6d163218cdaece/analysis/1329353784/

CloudStrife7x
02-16-2012, 02:03 AM
very nice save, this should help out some people, nice share Tybalt :)

Noctis Caelum
02-16-2012, 02:34 AM
cloud you know you want this save

CloudStrife7x
02-16-2012, 02:38 AM
cloud you know you want this save

i actually have a save better than this and on a higher difficulty lol, but Tybalt's save is still a good starter save :)

Noctis Caelum
02-16-2012, 02:40 AM
you should upload it then so people can use it

CloudStrife7x
02-16-2012, 02:48 AM
you should upload it then so people can use it

i would have but im not near the beginning im already half way through the game XD, when i start another new game on Chaos, right now im on Universal difficulty, i will try to remember to upload a save at the beginning with modified stuff :)

Tybalt
02-16-2012, 02:58 AM
I can throw up starting saves on other difficulties as well, this was basically to get my feet wet in the community. If people want more saves with more items, I have no problems doing that.

CloudStrife7x
02-16-2012, 03:04 AM
I can throw up starting saves on other difficulties as well, this was basically to get my feet wet in the community. If people want more saves with more items, I have no problems doing that.

nice to see a member wanting to contribute, i like members like you :), i say go for it you never know when someone might need a save for the other difficulties like that and plus mine will take forever since i take a long time to beat games, i have too many JRPGs and RPGs lol, and i havent played Star Ocean in awhile XD, i may start it up again since this thread sparked my interest lol.

XajNyne
02-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Nice share. I might know someone who can use a save like this. Thanks

Tybalt
02-16-2012, 03:49 AM
I noticed in another thread you were looking for DKS 2: Divinty saves. Do you still need them?

XajNyne
02-16-2012, 03:54 AM
I noticed in another thread you were looking for DKS 2: Divinty saves. Do you still need them?

Who? I was looking for Divinity II:Ego Draconis saves once but I wasn't holding out much hope of getting any lol!

Tybalt
02-16-2012, 03:56 AM
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I can shoot you a couple of saves tomorrow if you need them still. Just PM me and let me know the details.

XajNyne
02-16-2012, 05:48 AM
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I can shoot you a couple of saves tomorrow if you need them still. Just PM me and let me know the details.

Cool thanks. I PM'd you so I hope it got through. By the way I passed your Star Ocean:The Last Hope Basic Beginning Save onto a friend. They seemed happy to get it lol!

mordenaj
05-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Silly question but how do I use this gamesave. Its in .bin format which is not recognized by my converter for downloading saves any help is appeciated.

xxwhited3vil
06-11-2012, 10:27 PM
The save file includes:

1. All consumable items, food and crafting/synthesis materials.

2. 99,999,999 Fol and Colosseum Gold

3. Max Party SP and Max Edge SP

4. Max Beat levels for Edge.

5. All Battle Trophies, Weapon Data, Monster Jewels, and Ship Data unlocked.

I know that this is a very basic save file but for those of you who don't want to edit one yourself (or don't know how) I hope it can be of some use. Be sure to Rehash and Resign the save for personal use. It is the first file on the save menu.

I'll be happy to do individual weapon/armor/accessory modifications of a file as well, as long as you let me know what you want done and which factors you want.

The save is on Earth difficulty at the very beginning of the game, (after the long intro cut scene) before the first enemy encounter.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ridzx67n940uakv

Virus Scan Here:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/b1f1fed6e633bbeb503eca7a26c3ba6e2c6144c8fd171cc21e 6d163218cdaece/analysis/1329353784/

the save does not open at all

mattrpg22
06-29-2012, 02:30 AM
this is such an awsome game i loved it=) now i can beat it a second time for fun

Serious_M
06-30-2012, 03:00 PM
this is a nice beginning save Tybalt

thegutta
06-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Awesome save share Tybalt

edu_pt
06-30-2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks m8, great job!

Mexicanjoel
07-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Seriously how do you use this save I trief injecting into horizon it makes a save file but its not found when I try to load in the game.
I open an old save and see a data.bin file so I insert the starocean4[00]-copy.bin and still nothing...
Some help would be appreciated

kaelnysa
07-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Hey there having an issue with this save. It won't unlock the 100% BTs for me, it doesn't even show that i have all but one, i had wiped my collections data prior to this so if that has an effect any thoughts on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated :)

rpgfan36
07-31-2012, 08:51 AM
very nice share but too bad I don't have that game anymore

ArchDemon
08-01-2012, 02:30 AM

That would be a big help. I have been debating on trying this game because of mixed reviews but I think I'll pick it up next chance I get. Any good starter saves would be greatly appreciated.:029:

Takron
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for this save! Helped a lot, I tend to suck at these games lol.

ajsjafb
08-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Think maybe you could make a save game for me on Galaxy difficulty with just Fol, consumables, and crafting mats only?

ajsjafb
08-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Do you have the save game editor by any chance? :)

DragonChild
07-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Sorry to bump this thread all these years later but I have a question..

I downloaded your save, edited it slightly to increase Edge's attack by 100/200 points, saved it back.. fixed all the little necessaries, rehashed and resigned using Horizon, placed it where it needed to be.

Loaded the game fine.. even got 3 achievements out of it.. beat the first enemies, saved again.. and then I went to the Item Creation thing and the game froze. Should I wait instead of trying to access it immediately? I reloaded a few times and it always froze in the same place.

Could it be a disk error?

Tsuiokuhen
07-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Sorry to bump this thread all these years later but I have a question..

I downloaded your save, edited it slightly to increase Edge's attack by 100/200 points, saved it back.. fixed all the little necessaries, rehashed and resigned using Horizon, placed it where it needed to be.

Loaded the game fine.. even got 3 achievements out of it.. beat the first enemies, saved again.. and then I went to the Item Creation thing and the game froze. Should I wait instead of trying to access it immediately? I reloaded a few times and it always froze in the same place.

Could it be a disk error?

I had the same problem with a save I modded with cybersam's save editor. I could not access the inventory or the item creation thing (or even sell the items). I used different disks and it still had the same problem so it's not a disk problem. For me it happened at the end of disk 1 when I edit'd some of the stats of a new character who joined. I never edit'd anything else then the stats of a new character who joined so I have no idea what the problem caused for you but I can say it's not a problem with your disk. Sorry I can't help you more.

DragonChild
07-02-2014, 08:31 PM
I had the same problem with a save I modded with cybersam's save editor. I could not access the inventory or the item creation thing (or even sell the items). I used different disks and it still had the same problem so it's not a disk problem. For me it happened at the end of disk 1 when I edit'd some of the stats of a new character who joined. I never edit'd anything else then the stats of a new character who joined so I have no idea what the problem caused for you but I can say it's not a problem with your disk. Sorry I can't help you more.

I tried again without editing anything and it worked fine. Maybe the method Tybalt used clashes with Jörmungandr resulting in a crash upon looking at crafting materials. Oh well, no harm done.. the only key issue will be the lack of Individual SP for each character.

Calintz20
08-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the save.

KendyKane
09-29-2014, 08:37 PM
Can you help please? I used Horizon to insert the save file but it doesn't even notice a saved game when I attempt to play on 360. Is there
another method I should use. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Zephyr1990
10-28-2014, 04:58 AM
This save freezes my xbox whenever I try to save the game. Even if i start a new game, it freezes when choosing Storage device. Then freezes again when I go to save.. Any fix..? or less-modded save that works better..? Thanks.

darkEX1
12-27-2014, 11:35 PM
thanks for the save but can you tall me how to use it i am noob on this any guide or tutorial:007:

Maurice999
05-26-2015, 11:37 PM
how do i use this save. I already tryed to Resign and Rehash with Horizon & 360 Revolution both then put back on my 360 and when i load the game no save can be found.

dontask
01-27-2016, 12:04 AM
gonna try this..

thanks a lot:102: