PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me some PC games!

Original Boss
02-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Hey guys i got a Gaming PC two days ago and was wondering what are some good games to play on it ? im pretty much into anything apart from most sports games i mostly like RPG/adventure games and FPS also any horror games ? :getsum:

Edit

Also i dont like online rpg games the single player experience is my type of style

CloudStrife7x
02-27-2012, 06:13 AM
Skyrim, Witcher 2, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, i know there is a lot more but i dont play pc games very often XD

Original Boss
02-27-2012, 06:46 AM
Skyrim, Witcher 2, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, i know there is a lot more but i dont play pc games very often XD

Thanks cloud! also i will be downloading photoshop again since im now on my new PC so i can hopefully make you a new signature

CloudStrife7x
02-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Thanks cloud! also i will be downloading photoshop again since im now on my new PC so i can hopefully make you a new signature

Cool look forward too it :)

Original Boss
02-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Anyone else want to recommend me some ?

Noctis Caelum
02-29-2012, 07:24 PM
skyrim and witcher 2...ipaid off my copy of witcher 2 last week cant wait for it

kikok
02-29-2012, 08:06 PM
try horror games as S.T.A.L.K.E.R 1 2 3 and Penumbra 1 2 3 very good games ;)

Original Boss
02-29-2012, 08:19 PM
try horror games as S.T.A.L.K.E.R 1 2 3 and Penumbra 1 2 3 very good games ;)

Already have most of them and amnesia just finished downloading doom 3 and the graphics look awesome on PC is dead space 1 and 2 available on PC if so im getting them haha maybe silent hill too

8Ball
02-29-2012, 08:36 PM
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC

party rock
03-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Currently I’m playing Skyrim game. It is one of my favourite and the best adventure ever, Try and see I hope you will enjoy this game very well.

lickerout
03-23-2012, 08:05 AM
gta san andreas is always a good one,
if you like the csi tv series i would suggest getting their games (good for wasting a little time),
star craft might be another good little single player for you,
maybe you should also consider getting a few emulators snes gameboy advanced and ds always have some good games you might like maybe a psx emulator with a few of your favorite games from it,
bejeweled 3 always a good puzzler,
i suggest crysis 2 for a good shooter even though it doesn't seem to have very good controls on my new gaming level laptop which i got last week gets a decent 5.9 rating on the windows experience index it's the stupid touch pad mouse that lets it down (if i used a good mouse it might be better)
maybe final fantasy 7 and final fantasy 8 (if you can find a copy just don't get the ultima edition i was a really buggy rip of ff7) if you want to download ff7 take a look at this page it has a decent download speed for a torrent (http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/119509965/final+fantasy+VII+pc?tab=summary) i appolagize if that one was against the rules or something can't remember if it was if it is i'll get rid of the link later.

bertusmaximuz
03-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Resident Evil 5 if you havent played it yet, ive started playing it again after seeing news of RE 6. all the others i would recommend have been mentioned and cant think of more atm.

Original Boss
06-28-2012, 08:56 PM
gta san andreas is always a good one,
if you like the csi tv series i would suggest getting their games (good for wasting a little time),
star craft might be another good little single player for you,
maybe you should also consider getting a few emulators snes gameboy advanced and ds always have some good games you might like maybe a psx emulator with a few of your favorite games from it,
bejeweled 3 always a good puzzler,
i suggest crysis 2 for a good shooter even though it doesn't seem to have very good controls on my new gaming level laptop which i got last week gets a decent 5.9 rating on the windows experience index it's the stupid touch pad mouse that lets it down (if i used a good mouse it might be better)
maybe final fantasy 7 and final fantasy 8 (if you can find a copy just don't get the ultima edition i was a really buggy rip of ff7) if you want to download ff7 take a look at this page it has a decent download speed for a torrent (http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/119509965/final+fantasy+VII+pc?tab=summary) i appolagize if that one was against the rules or something can't remember if it was if it is i'll get rid of the link later.

Thanks i have pretty much all of the emulators already im on and off playing luigis mansion hehe love old games! and bertusmaximuz i have resident evil 5 already as well i just want some games that people have not really heard of and are a good play i did have the game amnesia but i deleted it like an idiot so i need to get that again the same with the witcher 2

The only games im downloading at the minute are

RPG collection for PS1 37GB
Max payne 3 30GB
Batman arkham city 14GB

CloudStrife7x
06-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks i have pretty much all of the emulators already im on and off playing luigis mansion hehe love old games! and bertusmaximuz i have resident evil 5 already as well i just want some games that people have not really heard of and are a good play i did have the game amnesia but i deleted it like an idiot so i need to get that again the same with the witcher 2

The only games im downloading at the minute are

RPG collection for PS1 37GB
Max payne 3 30GB
Batman arkham city 14GB

you could try .hack//G.U. Vol 1,2,3 with a ps2 emulator, these game are awesome rpgs games, i enjoyed them very much, also here are some others rpgs that i enjoyed and still enjoy playing with my ps2 emulator:

Raidata Stories
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
Mana Khemia 2: Fall Of Alchemy
Growlanser: Generations
Growlanser: Heritage of War
.hack, Part 1: Infection
.hack, Part 2: Mutation
.hack, Part 3: Outbreak
.hack, Part 4: Quarantine
Rogue Galaxy
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Convenant
Shadow Hearts: from the new world
Atelier Iris 1,2 and 3

i could go on and on but you probably have played some if not all of them lol

Edit: added some more Boss :D

tukiya
06-29-2012, 12:36 AM
i only use pc for diablo 3..u own a 360 right?

Original Boss
06-29-2012, 12:48 AM
i only use pc for diablo 3..u own a 360 right?

Yeah i have a jtag and flashed console but i have pretty much most games on xbox im more on my PC now a days though

curtdawg21
06-29-2012, 11:23 AM
try diablo 3 and starcraft 2

lonelyhero
06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
never played a diablo in my life till 2 weeks ago my wife and i have another couple we hang out with who are also gamers and the 3 of em convinced me to buy diablo 3 for my wife and myself to all play now 2 weeks later im lv 57 in hell mode and cant stop playing

Vincent Valentine
06-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Oregon Trails.

CloudStrife7x
06-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Oregon Trails.

lol i remember that game a classic indeed :P

Vincent Valentine
06-29-2012, 08:45 PM
lol i remember that game a classic indeed :P
Also best game to rage at :rage: :lol:

silentscope
07-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Dwarf Fortress - http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/ - graphics are minimal, but there is a crazy amount of stuff you can do in this game, esp. with mods

Elona - http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html/ - very addictive game

spaceBoy
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM

Skyrim and Witcher 2 games are awesome. Have you start to play?

mavymcmavmav
04-06-2013, 06:35 AM
DMC and Borderlands 2 are outstanding and look great on PC

DeGenez
07-05-2013, 07:53 PM
If you want Horror you should definitely try Amnesia and Penumbra series... If you're looking for Horror-Shooter Bioshock and Dead Space is the way to go.

Sadiking
08-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Give a try to Ys origins or Bioshock Infinite.

yohouseofreno
09-16-2013, 05:25 AM
World Of Tanks