PDA

View Full Version : Just caught me GF WTF Should i do?

Sephiroth
02-09-2011, 04:55 PM
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my dad had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pic of my GF

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3034/85743524.jpg

LOL i read this on xboxmb and just had to share it here

pureIso
02-09-2011, 04:59 PM
.Rolling on the floor laughing my A** off

Renegade
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Wow...unexpected...the title mis-lead me to believe she had done something else, I say you kick his ass. If you love her, you need to fight for her, She's yours.

EDIT - Wow...just actually realised that this was a joke..

Caleb Ragnarok
02-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Why don't you go find a new girlfriend and then let your buddies put their meat in her.. That way she's already broken in for your dad!!!

pirknuts
02-09-2011, 09:22 PM
You know to much meat can be a bad thing. I think it's time to move on sephiroth, all good things have to come to an end.

ttrever
02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
I was gonna say "Dude sucks to be you" then I saw the picture and fucking laughed my ass off.

Creeative316
02-09-2011, 11:46 PM
man when i seen this i thought you were serious then i clicked that image and then i http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5606/thlollolmalesmileysmile.gif

Ravanofdarkness
02-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Wow... first i felt really bad for you and then i couldn't stop laughing.

CloudStrife7x
02-10-2011, 12:35 AM
very funny indeed lol

Insane JIC
02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Your GF looks so tasty!

doket
02-10-2011, 11:31 AM
any idea where can i find the same GF as the pic? i might to want to have three some with her... LOL...

Jappi88
02-10-2011, 12:18 PM
hahaha, lol, this was unexpected, man you rock :D. please do not post such a thing again, it makes people unhappy for a minute :P

game0606
02-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Wow...unexpected...the title mis-lead me to believe she had done something else, I say you kick his ass. If you love her, you need to fight for her, She's yours.

EDIT - Wow...just actually realised that this was a joke..
lmao you didn't see the picture his meat in my gf i can't stop laughing that's a good one

x Revenge Inc x
02-11-2011, 12:52 PM
LOL just LOL i showed my sister this, i was laughing she was all thats not funny till she saw the pic LMAO then i got a slap -_-

13Dannyboy13
02-11-2011, 04:52 PM
LOL, that was awesome, I needed that today, made me hungry too...

shinwg
02-11-2011, 05:32 PM
haha lol tht was something else dude share ur gf with me...
oo can u give permission to share ur joke with my hommies
is 2 funny.

just_a_thief
02-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I was going to ask if you perhaps had plans to be on Jerry Springer, but then I saw your GF...
It's a tough call, but it probably won't feel the same when your fathers meat been inside her, so I would get a new one, preferably black, or at least colored, they are usually hotter :D

Emerald Lance
02-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Oh, I would beat the sh*t outta him! Nobody puts their meat in my GF! I mean, a good GF is hard to come by these days; they just don't make 'em like they used to. I'll bet he left his meat grease inside your GF and everything!

I think you should go out and find yourself a large, thick, black GF. It's time you upgraded, and you need a GF that cooks better and can fit more meat inside. My black GF has never let me down before, and my GF always takes all my huge thick meat. And the inside of my black GF is always so hot!

I mean let's be honest. A small white GF is only good for about two years anyways, then the GF starts breaking down every time you wanna put your meat inside. The black ones last longer and work harder, and they do things to your meat that a white GF will never be able to do.

But yeah, that's just my opinion. I hope everything works out in the end.

Mister Epic
03-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Ha... You got me. I thought it was a serious thread until I saw the picture. Nice one Sephiroth! :-P

On a side note, this would've been a perfect thread to Bel Air someone.