PDA

View Full Version : Armored Core V

CloudStrife7x
03-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I love the Armored Core series, I am extremely looking forward to this game it looks awesome, here are some trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKvphbB_Js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aimv4YjT0

comes out March 20th, 2012 :baba:

Noctis Caelum
03-02-2012, 05:28 PM
u know i will make a credit edior lol

Emerald Lance
03-02-2012, 06:54 PM
lol. Same here. I'm planning to make an all-out editor for this game. Wanna team up and work together on it?

CloudStrife7x
03-02-2012, 07:12 PM
lol. Same here. I'm planning to make an all-out editor for this game. Wanna team up and work together on it?

cool i look forward to what other things you will be able to edit :)

Noctis Caelum
03-02-2012, 07:13 PM
hell y not

Game Wizard
03-02-2012, 09:05 PM
AC for answer and armored core 4 had the same offset for frs memory so if there is no checksum i already know were to look :) CANNOT WAIT

Emerald Lance
03-03-2012, 02:01 AM
That's because there were almost no differences between 4 and FA programming wise. Both games use the exact same save structure, it's just that FA had more values available to use (parts, stage rank, rank matches, etc); it's like comparing Pokémon Red/Blue to Pokémon Gold/Silver: most things will be similar because they both run on the same programming, only it's been modified for the later games to be able to compensate for more information. AC5 is being built from the ground up, so the values won't be at the same offsets. Also, there will almost certainly be security of at least some sort, seeing as the game is being designed to always be connected to the internet, so somebody will have to figure that one out for us (I can't speak for Hulk, but I'm horrible at decoding security protocols). God help us if From Software decides they like how Bungie did Reach and goes with making everything server-side, though I don't think a group like From would put too much effort into their security; it'll probably be a simple check of some sort.

CloudStrife7x
03-03-2012, 02:06 AM
That's because there were almost no differences between 4 and FA programming wise. Both games use the exact same save structure, it's just that FA had more values available to use (parts, stage rank, rank matches, etc); it's like comparing Pokémon Red/Blue to Pokémon Gold/Silver: most things will be similar because they both run on the same programming, only it's been modified for the later games to be able to compensate for more information. AC5 is being built from the ground up, so the values won't be at the same offsets. Also, there will almost certainly be security of at least some sort, seeing as the game is being designed to always be connected to the internet, so somebody will have to figure that one out for us (I can't speak for Hulk, but I'm horrible at decoding security protocols). God help us if From Software decides they like how Bungie did Reach and goes with making everything server-side, though I don't think a group like From would put too much effort into their security; it'll probably be a simple check of some sort.

here's hoping it does have a simple check XD lol