PDA

View Full Version : [MP TUTORIAL] Mass Effect 3 FREE Shop Item Packs - NOT WORKING

Idlehands88
03-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Hey guys, this tutorial is for the Multiplayer store on Mass Effect 3. I'm posting this in hopes that someone can figure out how to get the items to stick...

NOTE: THIS HASN'T BEEN WORKING FOR ME FOR A FEW HOURS, MAYBE A HOT FIX????

REQUIREMENTS:

You need to have the amount of credits for the Pack you want to buy.
Be able to unplug an Ethernet Cable or Wireless Adapter.

How to:

1. Go to the "Store" screen in Multiplayer
2. Select the Pack you want to buy (STAY AT THE CONFIRMATION SCREEN)
3. Unplug your Ethernet Cable or Wireless Adapter and press "A" as soon as it's unplugged
4. Wait until it tells you that you've been disconnected from XBL
5. Press "A" when it tells you that you've been disconnected from the EA Server
6. When you get back to the Main Menu, reconnect back to XBL and go back into Multiplayer
7. The Item Pack you just bought should appear and show you what you got from it
8. After that screen you'll be at the Multiplayer Menu and you should still have your Credits!
9. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, PROFIT!!!!

XajNyne
03-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Handy tutorial. Thanks.

CloudStrife7x
03-08-2012, 05:29 AM
very nice tutorial posted Idle :023: lol

ldsdrive
03-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Hope it still works!!!

swizzzy
03-08-2012, 02:36 PM
DUDE THANK YOU

still works for me lol

Noctis Caelum
03-08-2012, 03:08 PM
DUDE THANK YOU

still works for me lol
u sure make sure cause the case will open saying u got it but you wont actually get the items

swizzzy
03-08-2012, 03:16 PM
EDIT

derp i see what you're saying.

Noctis Caelum
03-08-2012, 03:20 PM
ok just askin cause i been doin this and havent seen my items that i unlocked

Countryboy
03-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it never worked in the first place...but that's just me. You never really stated that it worked in the first place, you kind of just gave a tutorial on how to do it without actually confirming it worked...then you posted an edit saying they must have hot fixed it because upon further inspection the items don't actually stick.

Sorry, that was my logic when reading the first post...don't worry, I read it, that's just how I interpreted it... and I have very good perception skills... it's okay, you got excited and wanted to share a seemingly amazing find, it happens. ;)

Thanks for the editor btw... my only peeve is that it corrupts auto-saves but other than that, it's ace.

Actually it did work for a couple hours before idle posted this you actually got the items and everything just saying i got a couple of items from it and they stuck :)

Renegade
03-10-2012, 08:23 PM
To stop this thread getting out of control. I'll either close it or clean the negative posts. Your call Idle

Idlehands88
03-10-2012, 08:37 PM
To stop this thread getting out of control. I'll either close it or clean the negative posts. Your call Idle

Can you please just clean it, I'm still hoping that someone can figure out a way to get this to work :P

Vincent Valentine
03-10-2012, 08:39 PM
just asking on what does this glitch do? like what are the things you get :P (still don't have the game yet but should have it soon)

Idlehands88
03-10-2012, 08:42 PM
just asking on what does this glitch do? like what are the things you get :P (still don't have the game yet but should have it soon)

In Multiplayer there are 3 Item Packs you can buy from the store, this glitch used to let you buy them for FREE :) However it isn't working anymore :(

PRICES OF PACKS:

Recruit - 5000 Credits
Veteran - 20000 Credits or 80 M$P
Spectre - 60000 Credits or 160 M$P

Renegade
03-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Can you please just clean it, I'm still hoping that someone can figure out a way to get this to work :PYour wish has been granted. Farewell!

007sonic
03-11-2012, 12:58 AM
So just wanna make sure i still keep my credits still after i do the glitch even if i don't get the items right?

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 01:01 AM
So just wanna make sure i still keep my credits still after i do the glitch even if i don't get the items right?
yes u will keep ur money but no sense in trying

Leongard
03-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Sadly I doubt they'll ever let this fly again :( they've started cracking down on all the useful glitches! Bioware's forum shows a bunch of things they've been catching and even changing stats of characters, bummer :/

chakallaska
03-26-2012, 08:43 PM
hello, I'm on a project to translate the Mass Effect 3 for languages ​​that do not have by default, texts are in Biogame \ CookedXenon \ biogame_en-us.gfc but which program use to open and edit the file biogame_en-us.GFC ?

Send the program to my email please [email protected] you will help many people.

Noctis Caelum
03-26-2012, 08:45 PM
thats one hell of a first post buddy...lol

technoobie
03-26-2012, 09:18 PM
thats one hell of a first post buddy...lol
Lol. He's all over the site. He sound like a crack head.

Noctis Caelum
03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Lol. He's all over the site. He sound like a crack head.
yea he does lol.....im bout to serve him some lol

technoobie
03-26-2012, 10:03 PM
yea he does lol.....im bout to serve him some lol
Give it to him nice and warm lol. Poor kid

CloudStrife7x
03-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Give it to him nice and warm lol. Poor kid

lol that was pretty funny

technoobie
03-26-2012, 10:12 PM
lol that was pretty funny
Lmao. Hulk gave him his fix, if u know wat I mean.

Osedax
03-26-2012, 10:25 PM
thanks for the tut would be great if it worked

Raoh
04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Interestingly enough, Bioware is claiming this glitch as responsible for an issue online recently.

This past weekend was Operation Raptor, where people had to promote characters. The goal being a total of 150,000, and 2 per person. I did this. They activated the packs, but I checked today and nothing was there. About a day ago, they disabled them because they claim people were doing this glitch and getting more free packs.

I found this to be suspicious, because as claimed here, it no longer works.

Makes me wonder what really happened to get them stop sending the packs?

Either way, I am almost done playing this game online, anyways, since the online is glitchy and pisses me off quite a bit.

joseph5o5
04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
nice share buddy