PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Mass Effect 3 Illusive Man Eyes

Vincent Valentine
03-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Credit goes to Gibbed

First download the latest Gibbed Mass Effect 3 editor from here: http://svn.gib.me/builds/masseffect3/

NOTE: You cannnot do this with the pre made Shepard.

Next follow this tutorial created by Gibbed
Remove the "" if you are copying and pasting.
TIM eyes guide for ME3:
Extract your Save_000# file out of ur save and open it in Gibbeds mass effect 3 editor

1) In Raw -> Player -> Appearance -> Morph Head...
2) Open TextureParameters...
3) If there is an entry named "EYE_Diff", remove it.
4) If there is an entry named "EYE_Spec", remove it.
5) Add a new entry, name "EYE_Diff", value "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllus iveman_Eye_Diff"
6) Add a new entry, name "EYE_Spec", value "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllus iveman_Eye_Spec"
7) Click OK.
8) Open VectorParameters...
9) If there is an entry named "EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector", remove it.
10) If there is an entry named "EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour", remove it.
11) If there is an entry named "Emis_Color", remove it.
12) Add new entry, name "EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector":
R "0.008373"
G "0.505433"
B "0.867136"
A "1"
13) Add new entry, name "EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour"
R "0.2"
G "0.2"
B "0.2"
A "0"
14) Add new entry, name "Emis_Color"
R "0.160444"
G "1"
B "1"
A "1"
15) Click OK.
16) Save, play... etc.

If you don't like the color that your eyes come out to be then simply change the RGB of Emis_Color, Eye_Iris_Color and Eye_Spec_Color

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 11:33 PM
nice share odd

Idlehands88
03-11-2012, 11:35 PM
nice odd share

Vincent Valentine
03-11-2012, 11:36 PM
nice share odd

nice odd share

haha you guys make me laugh :P thanks

Bow2DKing
03-11-2012, 11:43 PM
odd share nice.

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 12:33 AM
share nice odd?

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Semi dumb question. I noticed the way colour was spelled. But, in Emis_Color it's different. Is that a typo or is it really supposed to be 'color'?

Noctis Caelum
03-12-2012, 01:08 AM
that's not a dumb question I was wondering the same thing lol

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Semi dumb question. I noticed the way colour was spelled. But, in Emis_Color it's different. Is that a typo or is it really supposed to be 'color'?

that's not a dumb question I was wondering the same thing lol
Nope its not a typo its correct... i thought so the first time in ME2 but its not :)

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Well, I followed the instructions to the letter, and it came up corrupted when I tried loading it onto my Xbox.

http://i40.tinypic.com/qz2fq8.jpg

If anyone wants to give me a hand with this. Maybe you'll have better luck than me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hc8czwuwfydzczc

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Well, I followed the instructions to the letter, and it came up corrupted when I tried loading it onto my Xbox.

http://i40.tinypic.com/qz2fq8.jpg

If anyone wants to give me a hand with this. Maybe you'll have better luck than me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hc8czwuwfydzczc
Send me your save and ill do it for you :P

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Send me your save and ill do it for you :P

I just updated my last post with a link under the image. Thanks man.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 02:01 AM
I just updated my last post with a link under the image. Thanks man.
What color do you want the eyes to be?

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Bright green? :p

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 02:24 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?3csr3e5k6a6ti5s

There you go mrcarlo all you have to do is rehash/resign and load save 1

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 02:27 AM
What color do you want the eyes to be?

http://www.mediafire.com/?3csr3e5k6a6ti5s

There you go mrcarlo all you have to do is rehash/resign and load save 1

Thank you kind sir. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes. Watching The Walking Dead right now. :p

EDIT: Loaded everything up fine but still don’t have TIM's eyes. Bah

XajNyne
03-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Nice useful tutorial. Thanks

CloudStrife7x
03-12-2012, 02:40 AM
very great share Odd :)

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 03:10 AM
Thank you kind sir. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes. Watching The Walking Dead right now. :p

EDIT: Loaded everything up fine but still don’t have TIM's eyes. Bah

I opened save 1 into Gibbed and saw that nothing was changed in the Textures and Vectors.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 03:15 AM
I opened save 1 into Gibbed and saw that nothing was changed in the Textures and Vectors.
Really? did you try playing it and see if it worked anyways? Cause on my Mass effect 2 saves that i had the Illusive man eyes on when i would open them up it wouldn't be in there either... just try loading/playing save_1.xbsav and see if it worked.

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Really? did you try playing it and see if it worked anyways? Cause on my Mass effect 2 saves that i had the Illusive man eyes on when i would open them up it wouldn't be in there either... just try loading/playing save_1.xbsav and see if it worked.

The first thing I did was load the save onto my Xbox and load up Save_0001. When I saw the eyes were still the same as before I checked the file in Gibb's editor and noticed nothing was changed in there from what I saw. I thought you made a mistake and sent me the same file I sent you lol.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 03:26 AM
The first thing I did was load the save onto my Xbox and load up Save_0001. When I saw the eyes were still the same as before I checked the file in Gibb's editor and noticed nothing was changed in there from what I saw. I thought you made a mistake and sent me the same file I sent you lol.
oh haha alright ill do it again hold on.

EDIT: k try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?11xot87fiq1oaqu

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 03:37 AM
oh haha alright ill do it again hold on.

EDIT: k try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?11xot87fiq1oaqu

HAHAAAAAA! It works! Thanks a lot man! I don’t understand what I've been doing wrong. I did everything EXACTLY as you stated and it always results in a corrupted save.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 03:39 AM
HAHAAAAAA! It works! Thanks a lot man! I don’t understand what I've been doing wrong. I did everything EXACTLY as you stated and it always results in a corrupted save.
Hmm weird well enjoy :) ill hopefully be making another tutorial for using Pre/Vanilla Shepard with illusiveman eyes

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 03:41 AM
Hmm weird well enjoy :) ill hopefully be making another tutorial for using Pre/Vanilla Shepard with illusiveman eyes

I'll be keeping an eye out for that. Great job man!

EDIT: I think I found the problem for me. For some reason when I copied the Diff & Spec values, it pasted like this:
BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Diff

That space in between Illu siveman might have been the whole problem to begin with. Just a heads up for anyone else. Just make sure it's not spaced out after pasting.
I haven't actually tested that to make sure that was my problem, but I will be and get back to everyone. If somebody else doesn’t beat me to it.

EDIT 2: You have Illusive spaced out in your TUT towards the end of step 5 & 6. Might want to fix that. :p
5) Add a new entry, name "EYE_Diff", value "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Diff"
6) Add a new entry, name "EYE_Spec", value "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Spec"

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 04:56 AM
I'll be keeping an eye out for that. Great job man!

EDIT: I think I found the problem for me. For some reason when I copied the Diff & Spec values, it pasted like this:

That space in between Illu siveman might have been the whole problem to begin with. Just a heads up for anyone else. Just make sure it's not spaced out after pasting.
I haven't actually tested that to make sure that was my problem, but I will be and get back to everyone. If somebody else doesn’t beat me to it.

EDIT 2: You have Illusive spaced out in your TUT towards the end of step 5 & 6. Might want to fix that. :p
5) Add a new entry, name "EYE_Diff", value "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Diff"
6) Add a new entry, name "EYE_Spec", value "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Spec"

Those are the same as what i added into your save... it works since those are the same codes i used not in my save but in yours as well so idk why your's was corrupted the first time you tried it... haha

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 05:18 AM
Those are the same as what i added into your save... it works since those are the same codes i used not in my save but in yours as well so idk why your's was corrupted the first time you tried it... haha

Hell now I'm afraid to edit the color on my own haha. I still haven't tested it out yet. But, when I do, I'll make sure to let you know how it goes :p
And as per what I meant about the Values, in your TUT it shows:

I believe that one extra space is what was messing up my save since it was being inserted just like that in the editor. When I try to change the color I'll just backspace at that part. But we'll see.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Hell now I'm afraid to edit the color on my own haha. I still haven't tested it out yet. But, when I do, I'll make sure to let you know how it goes :p
And as per what I meant about the Values, in your TUT it shows:

I believe that one extra space is what was messing up my save since it was being inserted just like that in the editor. When I try to change the color I'll just backspace at that part. But we'll see.

Oh you mean

Texture: BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Diff
^
right there? the space thats after the Texture:
edit: damn form putting my arrow all the way to the left -_-

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Oh you mean

Texture: BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMorph.IllusiveMan.HMM_HED_PROIllu siveman_Eye_Diff
^
right there? the space thats after the Texture:
edit: damn form putting my arrow all the way to the left -_-

LOL no. This is what I'm talking about.
HMM_HED_PROIllu(SPACE)siveman_Eye_Diff

http://i40.tinypic.com/vfvbqq.png

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 05:39 AM
LOL no. This is what I'm talking about.
HMM_HED_PROIllu(SPACE)siveman_Eye_Diff

http://i40.tinypic.com/vfvbqq.png

Really? Cause i had the space in my save and in yours and it works for me...

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Really? Cause i had the space in my save and in yours and it works for me...

Yea, for some reason there's a space in there. But when I look up the file you modded for me, there's no space. So I'm guessing that extra space was what's been messing up my save whenever I tried to edit it.

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Yea, for some reason there's a space in there. But when I look up the file you modded for me, there's no space. So I'm guessing that extra space was what's been messing up my save whenever I tried to edit it.
huh thats really weird... well im still trying to get this damn Sheploo face codes to work on ME3, it works on ME2 but not this one... yet -_- lol

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 05:49 AM
huh thats really weird... well im still trying to get this damn Sheploo face codes to work on ME3, it works on ME2 but not this one... yet -_- lol

Bahahaha Sheploo FTW

EDIT: I'll just leave this here.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/5083/he3.jpg

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Ok so I just tried this on another save, and yea, it was that extra space that was messing up the save file. Happy modding! :)

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Well I think I have found a way on how to get the pre made Shepard to have illusive man eyes, can't check until later on though

Judd
03-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Nice tutorial thanks.

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Well I think I have found a way on how to get the pre made Shepard to have illusive man eyes, can't check until later on though

Pictures or it didn't happen! :D

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen! :D
Well so far its just a method... If it works a picture will be uploaded later

mrcarlo
03-12-2012, 10:56 PM
For anyone who's interested in changing TIM's eye color, I have a few colors to share.
Just replace the Vector Parameter values in EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector, EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour, & Emis_Color to these:

GREEN:
EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector
0, 0, 0, 1

EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour
0, 0, 5, 0

Emis_Color
0, 0, 5, 1

CYAN:
EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector
0, 0, 0, 1

EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour
9, 46, 55, 0

Emis_Color
9, 46, 55, 1

YELLOW:
EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector
0, 0, 0, 1

EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour
0, 10, 10, 0

Emis_Color
0, 10, 10, 1

ICE:
EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector
0, 0, 0, 1

EYE_Iris_Spec_Colour
5.157280728, 5.259027332, 5.5054325, 0

Emis_Color
5.157280728, 5.259027332, 5.5054325, 1

Enjoy!

Vincent Valentine
03-12-2012, 11:51 PM
well i have successfully got the Sheploo mod to work

Picture
http://i.imgur.com/f98Hk.jpg

Just now adding in the illusive man eyes to it to see if it glitches it up or not... will reply if it works.

Vincent Valentine
03-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Just got it to work :D with the help of Gibbed and his Illusive man eye injector i also have pretty much the exact color that the Original Illusive mans eyes are

Sorry for bad quality

Proof:
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/oHORIZONSo/photo.png

I put the wrong code in for his hair color thats why its red btw... haha

But anyways ill be making 4 saves for this and possibly for the female shepard as well but so far its awesome :D

mrcarlo
03-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Proof:
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/oHORIZONSo/photo.png

I put the wrong code in for his hair color thats why its red btw... haha

But anyways ill be making 4 saves for this and possibly for the female shepard as well but so far its awesome :D

Looks awesome. I've been trying to match TIM's eye color all day. I must have done about 30 different colors so far lol

EDIT: Scratch that. I NOW see the preset section in the editor :D

Vincent Valentine
03-13-2012, 01:08 AM
haha yes :P its awesome :D but there is one bug with the sheploo mod... the left ear lobe is black and its all bugged out... im trying to fix it.

mrcarlo
03-13-2012, 01:31 AM
Ever since I started TIM's eye mod, my hair has been somewhat transparent during conversations :p

Vincent Valentine
03-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Ever since I started TIM's eye mod, my hair has been somewhat transparent during conversations :p
Really? that hasn't happened to me...

mrcarlo
03-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Really? that hasn't happened to me...

Yup. You can see the outline of my hair but I'm bald underneath lol

phanthony
03-15-2012, 11:34 PM
So i extract my file off my usb and it isnt .xbsav it's just a plain file with no extension and when I try opening it in the SE it says, "You can not open Xbox 360 CON files with the save editor." What do I do?

mrcarlo
03-16-2012, 12:47 AM
So i extract my file off my usb and it isnt .xbsav it's just a plain file with no extension and when I try opening it in the SE it says, "You can not open Xbox 360 CON files with the save editor." What do I do?

You need to load up THAT file with 360Revolution, Horizon, Modio, etc. Look in the contents of that file and you'll see the .xbsav files within. Simply extract whichever file you'd like to mod and load it up into Gibb's editor. Hope that helps.

Kazoot
03-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Sorry, this was posted in the wrong topic.

mcglock47
03-16-2012, 10:56 PM
awesome now i can have more attention to me when i walk in the room

Sadisticserpent
03-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Have you tried saying no? my game does the same thing, I cancel it out and it loads just fine.

Edit: Now that the server did an update, my save upped and vanished... That being said, I'm lucky I made a back-up up on the laptop. Make a back-up and store it multiple devices so you don't lose your data.