PDA

View Full Version : BioShock: Infinite Will Have PS Move Support

BrayWyatt
03-13-2012, 08:54 PM
www.qj.net

It's been rumored for a while that BioShock: Infinite would have PS Move support, but the folks at Irrational Games have been pretty reluctant to talk about it.

"Talking about Move support is like talking about music," Director Ken Levine said. "It's hard to do. You've got to put this thing in somebody's hand and say, 'Here's our Move support. How does it feel to you?'"

He did say, however, that when it comes to Move support that they are "definitely going to be doing that at some point." He basically went on to say that they wanted to do a lot of testing to make sure that it felt natural to use the Move as you navigate your way through the floating city of Columbia and fight wacky early-20th century robots and other enemies.

So they have until BioShock: Infinite's release date of October 16th to get this sucker ready, as Levine confirmed that Move support will be available out of the box.

How do you guys feel about this and peripherals in general?

CloudStrife7x
03-13-2012, 08:57 PM
i dont like the ps move, i got it and dont use it at all lol, kind regret purchasing it XD, still nice info Sterling :)

BrayWyatt
03-13-2012, 08:58 PM
i got move and have yet to use it. i only got it because of sorcery.

XajNyne
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm not a fan of it. Nice share. Thanks.