PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Trainer

Magnus Hydra
03-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Assassin's Creed Trainer (WIP)

With the updated xbdm we can now play the Assassin's Creed games and more. I am going to try and mod them all. Anyone wanting or willing to help would be great.

I havn't test how it will effect game play.

Link to file (http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=838)

Gives max and INF HP, all weapons, all attacks, and 999 throwing knifes. To use before you load ur save file make sure the trainer is on. Activate with the Left Thumb stick.

Pk89
03-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks Magnus awesome job .. This is for the first one right? Unfortunately I'm not gonna be home till 4pm NYC time but then if you still need somebody to test I'll be more than happy to help .. I'd love a trainer for revelations

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Vampirexx
03-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Great work Magnus anyway do yu know if the health meter has got a dynamic address in game?

pimphard
03-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Bright early in the morning Mag is at it again. thanks again for this great effort

XajNyne
03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Top job. Thanks.

CloudStrife7x
03-15-2012, 03:49 PM
nice work as always Magnus :)

eLif
03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Niceeeee finally :)
Nice work man, like always ^^

Renegade
03-15-2012, 05:10 PM
This is something i was gonna work on, for all AC games. I'll help you :)

Magnus Hydra
03-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Great work Magnus anyway do yu know if the health meter has got a dynamic address in game?
dynamic address as in always changing or moving around? nope, it might be in the memory more then once IDK I didn't have much time last night to look and 30mins before I go to work... :(

This is something i was gonna work on, for all AC games. I'll help you :)Sweet Thanx man. I'll try to get up with you on aim

ticallion
03-15-2012, 07:07 PM
this is so awesome. many thy magnus

X360Quicky
03-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh sweet, I never knew it was going on like that. A lot more games are going to be raped now.

Magnus Hydra
03-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Oh yeah I have plans for alot of games. I just don't have the time that I use to have. I wish we could of memory edited on are jtags a year or 2 ago. RGHs console haven been out along but can do the somethings. 1 plus to the RGH is the dev kernel. I can't wait to try it out on my RGH...waitting on the DemoN to come out.... A list of games I plan on working on.
All assassin creed game plus the new one coming out.
All the dynasty warriors.
Might go back to Ninja Gaiden 2 and see what I can fish out.
Ninja Gaiden 3 once its out.
lost odyssey
magna carta
And a few more but those are the main ones for now.

As for this trainer I am to tried to try to find anything tonight sorry guys.

X360Quicky
03-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Oh yeah I have plans for alot of games. I just don't have the time that I use to have. I wish we could of memory edited on are jtags a year or 2 ago. RGHs console haven been out along but can do the somethings. 1 plus to the RGH is the dev kernel. I can't wait to try it out on my RGH...waitting on the DemoN to come out.... A list of games I plan on working on.
All assassin creed game plus the new one coming out.
All the dynasty warriors.
Might go back to Ninja Gaiden 2 and see what I can fish out.
Ninja Gaiden 3 once its out.
lost odyssey
magna carta
And a few more but those are the main ones for now.

As for this trainer I am to tried to try to find anything tonight sorry guys.

Assassins creed revelations and the new one, and Ninja Gaiden III were all on my list too lol.
Maybe we should work on those ones together soon. ACR after you done ACII maybe?

The Dev Kernal is desired by me too!

Noctis Caelum
03-16-2012, 09:50 AM
my cousins wants this so bad lol.....i might even use it nice work

Magnus Hydra
03-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Well I couldn't sleep.... Upload the file and updated the first post. I think that should do it for this game. Tomorrow I might start brother hood.

Gives max and INF HP, all weapons, all attacks, and 999 throwing knifes.
To use before you load ur save file make sure the trainer is on. Activate with the Left Thumb stick.

Please report any bugs I haven't played at all with the trainer just made it.

Edit: With inf hp u can still die from a very far drop....LAME!...

xJACKASSx
03-17-2012, 04:04 AM
nice! what are you using to dump the memory?

Magnus Hydra
03-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Mojos app called SimpleDump360.

Creeative316
03-17-2012, 08:15 AM
top job there magnus ;)

Judd
03-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Nice trainer man.

ahoy!
03-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Great work thank you!!

Punker
03-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks Magnus will check this out.

catzilla
03-20-2012, 03:14 AM
Thanks Magnus! Im gonna try this out. If possible please hack for the whole series :D

Magnus Hydra
03-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Thanks Magnus! Im gonna try this out. If possible please hack for the whole series :D I plan to but I am playing ng3 legit so it will be a while before I start modding again. ryan seems a bit stiff though...

dalegend
03-20-2012, 09:58 AM
Good job as always Magnus. Thanks

E++
04-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the trainer, but it seems it corrupted my save game. I was on Memory Block 2 and played with your trainer last night, now when I try to load my game, it's listed as Memory Block 0 and the save game won't load (just sits on the blue loading screen where Altair usually appears and you can play with him, but this time it's just empty space with some glitches and clouds from AC). Too bad...

king8703
04-18-2012, 01:12 AM
just downloaded cant wait to try this out gonna be fun thanks

Hoofdletters
04-30-2012, 06:01 PM
I installed the trainer, and started the game. Suddenly the Xbox brought up the original menu. Might this be a region problem? If I play the original default.xex file its aliright. When I hit the modded xex it quits me to the menu... Please help!

EmuBoarding
07-20-2012, 02:51 PM
thx man. now im play AC1 thx alot.

Serious_M
07-24-2012, 08:54 PM
nice trainer shared magnus

Kili788user
08-20-2012, 09:33 AM
good, I like it, thank you very much, awe......some. :)

logic
10-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Thx for it your great :)

POPOkarimu
10-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Thx Nice work m8 :)

thegutta
10-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Awesome job on the trainer Magnus :)

S_O_B
10-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Can someone help me because I can not get this working and I really want to use it. I am very new to RGH so I am probably doing something wrong. I used freestyle dash to copy the game to my HDD and then I put all of the files from the trainer in the same folder. I do have two Assassins Creed covers in my library now and every time I try to open the one attached to the xppdll.xex it says I have a dirty disc error and it closes freestyle dash and takes me to the original xbox dashboard. I have the US version of the game and I don't think I have any TU's installed because I think I did it wrong. I am not sure if this requires the update or not to work. I can update online because I have a dual nand system and the original disc, but I am not sure if that works on the RGH nand or not (like I said, I am very new to this). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

doggyr
11-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Can someone help me because I can not get this working and I really want to use it. I am very new to RGH so I am probably doing something wrong. I used freestyle dash to copy the game to my HDD and then I put all of the files from the trainer in the same folder. I do have two Assassins Creed covers in my library now and every time I try to open the one attached to the xppdll.xex it says I have a dirty disc error and it closes freestyle dash and takes me to the original xbox dashboard. I have the US version of the game and I don't think I have any TU's installed because I think I did it wrong. I am not sure if this requires the update or not to work. I can update online because I have a dual nand system and the original disc, but I am not sure if that works on the RGH nand or not (like I said, I am very new to this). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
What I do is put the Trainer is seperate folder from the actual game and load the xex inside the trainer folder. It will take you back to the orginal dash, but the trainer is still loaded in the memory, so just start the game up how ever you want and it should work.

Oh, and the trainer works great! Just a caution though, when you want to save and stop playing, turn the trainer off and enter a new area, this will allow you to reload the save instead of it freezing on load.
So, when you have full two rows of health, don't quit, because you won't be able to reload the save. Turn the trainer off and enter a new area, if you don't have two full bars anymore and more like 1 1/3, it is safe to quit.

S_O_B
11-02-2012, 01:02 AM
I can get the trainer to load but now I get a fatal error and the game crashes every time I try to start the game with the trainer running.

jgjules
07-24-2013, 06:02 PM
thx jobs assasin creed !!

jgjules
07-25-2013, 09:52 PM
hello trainer is fatal crash during games return fsd thx jobs !

ASampaio
01-19-2016, 01:58 AM
I will try this one. Thanks for now.

jntforce
08-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Thankss very very much