PDA

View Full Version : BioWare May Still Change Mass Effect 3's Ending

BrayWyatt
03-19-2012, 10:53 PM
www.ign.com

Publisher 'considering your feedback' and has not made a decision.

BioWare has provided a new statement about the ending of Mass Effect 3, noting that it is considering fan feedback and has not yet made a decision about altering it.

Following comments from director Casey Hudson last week, the official Mass Effect Facebook page has now posted the following statement:

"We are aware that there are concerns about a recent post from this account regarding the ending of the game. In this post it was stated that at this time we do not have plans to change the ending.

We would like to clarify that we are actively and seriously taking all player feedback into consideration and have ruled nothing out. At this time we are still collecting and considering your feedback and have not made a decision regarding requests to change the ending.

Your feedback and opinions are of the utmost importance to us. We apologize for any confusion this has caused. Our top priority regarding this discussion is to keep communication with you, our loyal fans, open and productive."

Previously, the game's ending has been so controversial that fans have joined together to form a massive petition asking BioWare to change it. For a full rundown of all the uproar surrounding the ending, be sure to see our Mass Effect 3 ending controversy wiki.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Controversies

CloudStrife7x
03-19-2012, 10:55 PM
more mass effect 3 news lol, nice share Sterling :)

XajNyne
03-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Thanks for keeping us informed.

13Dannyboy13
03-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Nice share. I do really hope they change the ending, I didn't like it at all, there were so many holes in it, and it just felt...wrong somehow, hard to explain. It would be simple enough to do though and keep it tied to the story, for example they could: spoiler in case you haven't finished the game yet.
Make it so that what you experienced on the citidel was a dream, or Shepard fighting indoctrination, and have the new ending continue on from where the reaper blasts you as you're making your way to the beam to teleport to the citidel. you could wake up near the beam or back at the HQ.
Just a thought of what could work anyways. I know there are a lot of people that hated the ending, and I can only hope that they take this seriously, and not just keep saying that they are looking into it, while releasing a bunch of dlc to milk more money from us. I was pissed when they did that for dragon age with the patch needed.

Daimashin
03-20-2012, 04:11 AM
I'm starting to think that they deliberately made the ending so bad so they can sell a better ending as dlc to gain extra profit and come out as 'listening to the consumers' feedback'.

angelon
03-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Sounds like good news to me hopefully they make a better one

Judd
03-20-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm starting to think that they deliberately made the ending so bad so they can sell a better ending as dlc to gain extra profit and come out as 'listening to the consumers' feedback'.Yeah sort of sounds like it but they are doing refunds so who knows.