PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream DLC is nearly done

Judd
03-20-2012, 05:14 AM
Valve's just working on fixing "some pesky bugs"

Development of the Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2 is close to completion, but Valve isn't ready to announce a release date just yet.

http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_223338_thumb_wide940.jpg

According to an update posted on the official Left 4 Dead Blog, work on Cold Stream is now focused on making small tweaks and squashing bugs.
It said: "Now that we have a solid version of the maps (some minor changes still coming), we are focused on the DLC and getting some pesky bugs out of the shipping version. As soon as we have a release date we will let you know."
Cold Stream contains a new community-made campaign in addition to classic maps Death Toll, Dead Air, Blood Harvest and Crash Course, plus a new melee weapon - more than enough to get us cracking zombie skulls again.

Source: CVG

CloudStrife7x
03-20-2012, 05:16 AM
well since i dont play this game this dont matter to me, but i will let my bro know about this, nice share Judd :)

XajNyne
03-20-2012, 05:22 AM
well since i dont play this game this dont matter to me, but i will let my bro know about this, nice share Judd :)

Whats wrong......too scary for you? lol! Just kidding. I like any game with zombies. Nice share Judd.

CloudStrife7x
03-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Whats wrong......too scary for you? lol! Just kidding. I like any game with zombies. Nice share Judd.

no game is scary to me lol, especially this game, its by no means scary lol, just not very fun too me

Judd
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM
no game is scary to me lol, especially this game, its by no means scary lol, just not very fun too meDidn't you get scared when Pikachu got sick in Pokemon Yellow? :D

CloudStrife7x
03-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Didn't you get scared when Pikachu got sick in Pokemon Yellow? :D

lol, i am a pokemon fan but i didnt get into there games until they were on ds, so i could not be scared by this lol

TechnoWolf
03-20-2012, 06:24 AM
awesome might have to get some ms points when its released to get it with the other two dlc's