PDA

View Full Version : (request) halo 3 / halo 3 ODST / halo reach campaign editor

lickerout
02-13-2011, 08:17 PM
is it possible to mod the campaign save of these games like you can with gears of war 2's save editor for infinite ammo and god mode (changed after each new section of the campaign) for use on a retail 360 or would it have to be a modded xex on the disk (wich would probably be the easiest way) or is it encrypted or something.

Caleb Ragnarok
02-13-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd be interested in learning how to mod the files themselves to make this possible.. I've been thinking about it for a while actually

eje
06-08-2011, 04:01 PM
is there any credit editor that not ned to pay for it for halo reach?

Emerald Lance
06-08-2011, 04:40 PM
is it possible to mod the campaign save of these games like you can with gears of war 2's save editor for infinite ammo and god mode (changed after each new section of the campaign) for use on a retail 360 or would it have to be a modded xex on the disk (wich would probably be the easiest way) or is it encrypted or something.
I don't think it's possible. Maybe a crap tone of ammo, but not infinite and definitely not god mode. Of course, if it was, I'd like to take god mode into Lone Wolf and screw around with generals for an hour.

is there any credit editor that not ned to pay for it for halo reach?
Short answer: no. There isn't any credit editor for Reach at all, paid or otherwise, at least not one that makes it worth anybody's while; Horizon has a tool that lets you add 1000 credits to your total, but in the time it would take to mod those credits, you could have earned three times as much with idle boosting alone. Unless you never sign online, there is no way to mod credits. It has to do with Bungie's online server security.