PDA

View Full Version : Sony Officially Announces LittleBigPlanet Karting

BrayWyatt
03-23-2012, 02:32 AM
www.ign.com

And it may not surprise you who's developing it.

If you're looking for a new PlayStation 3-exclusive kart racer, you're in luck. Sony has officially unveiled LittleBigPlanet Karting, which is due out by the end of the year. Originally rumored back in February, Sony confirmed the game about a week after the initial leak.

But now, Sony has revealed the first video and screenshots of the game (you can watch the video below and check out the screens in our gallery). Firm details are scarce, though the game takes place in "a completely new, fast-paced karting campaign to save the Craftworld universe." The game will feature "adventurous karting expeditions" such as "objective-based missions, boss battles and mini-games." Players will also be able to customize their Sackboy racers, karts, and create entirely new levels. Naturally, all altered and created content can be shared over the PlayStation Network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC3kQ1UzZP4

Not surprisingly, United Front Games -- the developer behind the PlayStation 3-exclusive kart racer ModNation Racers -- is creating LittleBigPlanet Karting. Media Molecule is helping United Front Games in the title's development.

CloudStrife7x
03-23-2012, 02:35 AM
well i dont care for this game, but still nice share Sterling :)

Judd
03-23-2012, 03:04 AM
For fuck sakes I always get rid of my PS3 because I get bored and there's no good games I haven't finished then a good game gets announced lol

Noctis Caelum
03-23-2012, 03:55 AM
this game sucks lol

Judd
03-23-2012, 03:56 AM
this game sucks lolNo its boss lol I like it anyway.