PDA

View Full Version : (request) red dead redemption undead nightmare save editor

lickerout
02-16-2011, 03:10 AM
i know theres one out for the original red dead redemption but that one doesn't seem to work with undead nightmares saves, by any chance have any of you been working on one for it, know of one or have one that would work with it.

if anyone need's it i'll upload my save file later, but nothing's unlocked or anything so it would likely be useless.

cybersam
02-16-2011, 03:17 AM
well it would be good to see some savefiles
it doesnt really matter at the beginning if there are things unlocked or not...
it only need to have some states that are different in each savegame

at that way we can see if the save file is protexted or not ^-^

lickerout
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
these are both early on one is a autosave and the other a regular one not much done in them it's been a while since i played the game so i can't remember exactly whats on it (from what i can remember it just has the basic's cattlemens handgun and shotgun not much ammo for eitherand the torch (i think) i don't remember it having much cash) it's more clothing, ammo and weapons i want if possible.

Krauser
02-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Gonna pick the game up today,so ill post some saves too ^^

kelticterror1488
02-18-2011, 11:30 AM
i wonder what you can mod with the default.xex of this

cybersam
02-18-2011, 01:41 PM
don't know...

but as far as i've seen in the savegame it won't be easy to edit stuff...
i may have to get the game myself if i'm going to find anything useful in the savegames...
is there someone who already researched the first game ?!... that may help a bit here ^-^

kelticterror1488
02-19-2011, 01:37 AM
don't know...

but as far as i've seen in the savegame it won't be easy to edit stuff...
i may have to get the game myself if i'm going to find anything useful in the savegames...
is there someone who already researched the first game ?!... that may help a bit here ^-^

well you see the first time around was easy then people modded there online ranks and rock star patched it out i think they may have a encryption now but when the game first came out there was no encryption

Creeative316
02-19-2011, 09:09 AM
yeah would like to see a default.xex like the one on the first game that let you enable cheats and still earn achievments

eLif
02-19-2011, 03:16 PM
yeah would like to see a default.xex like the one on the first game that let you enable cheats and still earn achievments

is that possible for this game, my jtag will loves it xD
if needed, i got saves files and deafult xex for pal

eLif
02-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Is there a tool released for this game? i searched but i can't find any tool/editor or is it possible to hex?