PDA

View Full Version : Gearbox “No Other Platform Can Do What The Wii U Can Do”

Judd
03-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Not only are Gearbox bringing Aliens: Colonial Marines to the Wii U, they are heavily investing in making it the definitive version…
Gearbox’s CEO Randy Pitchford has spokenly very highly about the Wii U in a new interview with TheVerge…

“The Wii U version has so much more to offer … no other platform can do what the Wii U can do,” he says. “If you love 360 games, you are not used to being in a world where you have this new interface. But once you get used to that, you imagine the possibilities; there are some opportunities that are just not possible on any platform that does not have that device.”

Pitchford went further be hinting at specific uses they have in mind for the controller…

“I don’t want to give spoilers away on some of things we are thinking of or things we have actually implemented already, but a lot of cool opportunities with that device that are going to make a very unique and compelling experience on that platform. We have given a lot of attention. I think it will not be too long Nintendo opens up their kimono a little bit more about that platform and where it is going, we will be there right with them talking about how Aliens is using it.”

Source: N4G

longy999
03-29-2012, 12:46 AM
And now if only Nintendo would give us all some gameplay footage we might be able to see for ourselves what the console can do

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Wii U this Wii U that lol, i need gameplay to decide if i will get the system XD

Judd
03-29-2012, 12:47 AM
And now if only Nintendo would give us all some gameplay footage we might be able to see for ourselves what the console can doYeah i know, I been waiting lol

They should show some soon, at least I hope they do.

longy999
03-29-2012, 12:49 AM
Wii U this Wii U that lol, i need gameplay to decide if i will get the system XD

If its any consolation the system is supposedly ''on par'' with the 360 and ps3. I for one though will believe it when I see it

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 12:51 AM
If its any consolation the system is supposedly ''on par'' with the 360 and ps3. I for one though will believe it when I see it

yup me too lol