PDA

View Full Version : How To Install/Add Fusion AIO Update To PC

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 03:17 AM
Ok guys I thought I would do this to help out alot of people here is the tutorial needed to install the future updates for fusion AIO also I hope this helps anyone and everyone who is having problems with my web browser

TUT:

1. Download Updated Fusion AIO
2. Open Fusion AIO.rar
3. Create New Folder called Fusion AIO
4. Add Fusion AIO to new folder you just created
5. Enjoy updated fusion aio

Judd
03-29-2012, 03:42 AM
Is Fusion online like running from a server or whatever or just an offline app?
I guess offline because you need to update link this?
Are you taking it online one day?

(sorry for 21 questions I am a news reporter lol)

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 03:50 AM
fusion is going to be an offline only running app so that it doesn't rely on a server for its updates i'll be its server constantly chucking out updates for it when it needs bugs fixing or editors adding

Judd
03-29-2012, 03:51 AM
Ok thanks for the info

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 03:54 AM
fusion is going to be an offline only running app so that it doesn't rely on a server for its updates i'll be its server constantly chucking out updates for it when it needs bugs fixing or editors adding

i would just like to say your signature is sexy XD

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 03:54 AM
your welcome also expect a suprise in the next update which will shock the modding community one of my most advanced editors in the making

Judd
03-29-2012, 03:56 AM
your welcome also expect a suprise in the next update which will shock the modding community one of my most advanced editors in the makingSkyrim?

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 03:57 AM
your welcome also expect a suprise in the next update which will shock the modding community one of my most advanced editors in the making

cool i look forward to seeing want it is :)

XajNyne
03-29-2012, 04:03 AM

Awesome. I can't wait to find out what it is lol!

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 04:04 AM
its not skyrim but its to do with a game that is sort of like ssx but not saying anything else also finally someone notices my latest signature I made a couple of weeks ago

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 04:28 AM
its not skyrim but its to do with a game that is sort of like ssx but not saying anything else also finally someone notices my latest signature I made a couple of weeks ago

ive noticed it for awhile just never said nothing lol, but it is very nice indeed great job on it :)

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 05:06 AM
thanks for the positive comment about my sig I also did Odd Future's sig that he requested for to be done under the graphics section

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 05:24 AM
thanks for the positive comment about my sig I also did Odd Future's sig that he requested for to be done under the graphics section

i was wondering where he got his new sig, that one looks great as well, you very talented :)

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 05:56 AM
thanks man I do it in my spare time in between coding and playing games