PDA

View Full Version : Kindoms of Amalur: Reckoning Save Editor PC version (source)

rhizzu
03-29-2012, 06:33 AM
hi to everyone. can anyone help me with this.?
can anyone change this to English translation and add other features if can.?

Kindoms of Amalur: Reckoning Save Editor (English Translated) (http://translate.google.com.ph/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2901111-1-1.html)

[Source code]

Noctis Caelum
03-29-2012, 08:02 AM
what the hell i wasnt expecting this when i cam in this thread,lol where did u find this

rhizzu
03-29-2012, 08:35 AM
on a Chinese website.
there are many different kinds of save editor out there. i tried them out and working fine.
but this one is much better + a source code that your can modify your self.

just credit the original author.
zgyjk of bbs.3dmgame (http://bbs.3dmgame.com), a chinese forum.

xICEMANx117
03-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning v1.0.0.2 + 10 Trainer

INSERT > ENABLE TRAINER
NUMPAD1 > UNLIMITED HEALTH
NUMPAD2 > UNLIMITED MANA
NUMPAD3 > INCREASE FATE
NUMPAD4 > UNLIMITED ARROWS
NUMPAD5 > ADD GOLD
NUMPAD6 > NO COOLDOWN
NUMPAD7 > ONE HIT KILLS
NUMPAD8 > ADD XP*
NUMAPD9 > GET 99 SKILL POINTS*
NUMPAD0 > GET 99 ABILITY POINTS*
NUMPAD. > ZERO SKILL/ABILITY POINTS
F10 > SHOW/HIDE INFO-CLOCK
F12 > SHOW / HIDE IN GAME MENU
HOME - DISABLE ALL

http://www.mediafire.com/?ut50wnl0371faj3

rhizzu
03-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning v1.0.0.2 + 10 Trainer

INSERT > ENABLE TRAINER
NUMPAD1 > UNLIMITED HEALTH
NUMPAD2 > UNLIMITED MANA
NUMPAD3 > INCREASE FATE
NUMPAD4 > UNLIMITED ARROWS
NUMPAD5 > ADD GOLD
NUMPAD6 > NO COOLDOWN
NUMPAD7 > ONE HIT KILLS
NUMPAD8 > ADD XP*
NUMAPD9 > GET 99 SKILL POINTS*
NUMPAD0 > GET 99 ABILITY POINTS*
NUMPAD. > ZERO SKILL/ABILITY POINTS
F10 > SHOW/HIDE INFO-CLOCK
F12 > SHOW / HIDE IN GAME MENU
HOME - DISABLE ALL

http://www.mediafire.com/?ut50wnl0371faj3

thanks for this. but i don't feel using a trainer on this game.

xICEMANx117
03-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Why its alot easier then save editors for PC just activate and boom cheating.... thats why you hardly EVER see save editors for pc cause you can create Trainers for everything but .... its your choice only trying to help

cobaltlotus
04-02-2012, 03:36 AM
LOL. That trainer is NOT easier. Post one that isn't ass.

xICEMANx117
04-02-2012, 03:52 AM
LOL. That trainer is NOT easier. Post one that isn't ass.

How is it not easy lol you start the trainer start the game enable press number and done simple

rhizzu
04-05-2012, 02:02 AM
How is it not easy lol you start the trainer start the game enable press number and done simple

editor are much better that trainer. i only need is to test all attributes/effect in edited item. and i'm not satisfied playing a game with unlimited health, energy, item quantity etc..
those are only for weak gamer that cannot finish the game without trainer. "sorry for being rude" no offense.

lickerout
04-11-2012, 01:46 PM
correction trainers are easier to use than save editors not always better, the fact that with trainers you can't add abilities to the armor or weapons thich you can with the save editor and that is the main disadvantage to trainers on the pc is the fact that it can't be set up how you want like you can with save editors or hex editing (if you know how) basicly thers a only a small amount of things you can generally do with trainers, it's just unlinited this or god modes or something along those lines.

but anyway you've got the source so a simple translation shouldn't be that hard, i tried to use this program and the game crashed on loading probably meens i went past a cap or something i'm having to go by trial and error because i can't read this programs language if i knew how to change the language on it i'd do it myself but i'm not a programer and i can't find any language specific files.

Edit: now starting to go through the entire thing using microsoft visual studio changing any chinese characters into english using a direct translation should be good enough for now hopefully i'll be finished by the end of tonight.

Edit 2: it's not quite done but the chinese is translated to english it will need a programmer to go through it to check it and compile it(as i said i'm not a programmer so i'm not sure if it's 100% right).

lickerout
04-12-2012, 01:05 AM
okay the translation of the files are done but i'm getting a debug error that and the fact that i don't know how to compile it i'll put what i have up and if one of the programmers here can check it for any errors and compile it.
it's on my last post (sorry to bump).

lickerout
04-12-2012, 04:00 PM
okay try this compiled version it should work (definately translated and running on mine).

Navidoom
04-15-2012, 03:17 PM
tnx lickerout. You rock!

:067:

big_hoovie
05-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I have been trying to figure out how to use this editor, but am having issues - I have no problems loading a save game, but cannot figure out how to get the 'unknown' item name to change to the acutal item name so I can modify my equipment. Any suggestions?

lickerout
05-13-2012, 01:40 AM
to get the unknown to go away just use the weapon/armor for a while then it should scan in to the save (it needs to be used in game before it becomes a known equiptment).

big_hoovie
05-13-2012, 04:12 AM
I did try that, but I guess I wasn't patient enough, because I only fought a couple of mobs, resaved, and it was still unknown. I'll keep trying, thanks!

Vaan.21
08-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Hi and thanks for your hard work, we appreciate it.
I'm just wondering how does one use this translated version you have accumulated?

MartialCharles
09-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Thank You Great job

oolaoola
10-10-2012, 10:54 AM
I cant find my save file and even after using the help in the program.

JohnVictorP
02-10-2013, 09:06 AM
correction trainers are easier to use than save editors not always better, the fact that with trainers you can't add abilities to the armor or weapons thich you can with the save editor and that is the main disadvantage to trainers on the pc is the fact that it can't be set up how you want like you can with save editors or hex editing (if you know how) basicly thers a only a small amount of things you can generally do with trainers, it's just unlinited this or god modes or something along those lines.

but anyway you've got the source so a simple translation shouldn't be that hard, i tried to use this program and the game crashed on loading probably meens i went past a cap or something i'm having to go by trial and error because i can't read this programs language if i knew how to change the language on it i'd do it myself but i'm not a programer and i can't find any language specific files.

Edit: now starting to go through the entire thing using microsoft visual studio changing any chinese characters into english using a direct translation should be good enough for now hopefully i'll be finished by the end of tonight.

Edit 2: it's not quite done but the chinese is translated to english it will need a programmer to go through it to check it and compile it(as i said i'm not a programmer so i'm not sure if it's 100% right).

I'll test it.

mate772
03-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Ty for share the editor :)