PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Slim matte 250GB | NEW | RGH ¦ Dashlaunch 2.32| Ready2Play

Darkx3ll
04-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi,
I´m from Germany und I want to sell 2 Xbox 360 matte 250GB Consoles. They are new.
Glitch boots 5 up to 10 seconds.
Price for each Console 270€ (euro) + Shipping
Of course with brand new standard accessories.
I will take some pic´s by time.
You can pick up the consoles in Aachen, thats the city near the border between Germany, Netherland and Belgium.

Noctis Caelum
04-04-2012, 12:36 PM
damn i wish i had the money very nice price

Darkx3ll
04-04-2012, 01:00 PM
I have a lot of time Redhulk, save up for it and come back ;-)

ztslayer
04-05-2012, 05:16 AM
I know this is a noob question, but the rgh on a slim is like a jtag right? I can install games and play without a disc? And how much USD would that be my friend?

--Ztslayer

Renegade
04-05-2012, 09:40 AM
I know this is a noob question, but the rgh on a slim is like a jtag right? I can install games and play without a disc? And how much USD would that be my friend?

--ZtslayerIt gets the same job done in the end yes. However postage would be incredibly high. You're best to contact Magnus Hydra as he is our US installer on these forums. He may also have some to sell.

Darkx3ll
04-05-2012, 11:50 AM

--Ztslayer

Hi,
its more reliable than a Jtag. You can download your games und copy them on your internal or external hard drive. Start the Xbox, choose your game und play.
I already installed SNES, PSone, Mega Drive and N64 Emulator.
352 USD and shipping.