PDA

View Full Version : Free Mass Effect 3 DLC Coming Next Week

BrayWyatt
04-07-2012, 01:45 AM
www.ign.com

Resurgence Pack offers multiplayer maps, characters and weapons.

Free Mass Effect 3 DLC Coming Next Week
Resurgence Pack offers multiplayer maps, characters and weapons.

BioWare has announced free new multiplayer DLC for Mass Effect 3. Available on April 10th, the Resurgence Pack will offer two new maps known as Firebase Condor, which takes place on one of Palaven's moons, and Firebase Hydra, which brings players to an abandoned quarian colony.

In addition to the maps, new weapons, consumables and characters will also be unlockable via reinforcement packs in the game's multiplayer store. New weapons include the Striker Assault Rifle, Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG. The following new consumables will also be available:

Strength Enhancer - Applies a melee damage boost for one mission

Targeting VI - Applies a headshot damage boost for one mission

Stabilization Module - Stabilizes weapons while firing and moving for one mission

Shield Power Cells - Shortens shield recharge time for one mission

The pack will also feature six new characters, including the Asari Justicar Adept, Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard, Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer and Geth Infiltrator. Interestingly, this list matches the DLC content that was leaked to Facebook last month.

The Resurgence Pack will be available on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Origin. It will remain free until April 12, 2014. For more on ME3's multiplayer, be sure to check out all of the info in our Mass Effect 3 multiplayer wiki.

CloudStrife7x
04-07-2012, 01:49 AM
free is always a good thing, if i had the game lol

voidmage09
04-07-2012, 05:34 AM
nice share but to bad i all rdy knew

I_Bang_Fat_Chicks
04-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Sweet sweet share bro.. I was kind of getting a little bored with the same multiplayer maps and characters.. I wish they were adding to the story as well, Thx btw.

XajNyne
04-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Nice share man! This should keep those Mass effect junkies happy.

I_Bang_Fat_Chicks
04-07-2012, 06:22 AM
It better!! Haha. I cant wait..
Nice share man! This should keep those Mass effect junkies happy.

Idlehands88
04-07-2012, 06:46 AM
I can see Bioware releasing this for FREE, but they'll make you have to buy an Equipment Pack with MSP only and it will give you a chance to unlock 1 of the DLC characters, then you'll have to rebuy the Pack again and again until you get the Characters you want LOL

voidmage09
04-10-2012, 05:28 PM
its 10th an dlc post to be out were is my free pc dlc