PDA

View Full Version : Sine Mora +5 Trainer *** ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤***

xJACKASSx
04-07-2012, 08:43 PM
*****IF IT DON'T WORK, RESTART YOUR XBOX. THE OFFSETS CHANGE EVERY NOW AND THEN. AND I ONLY CAME ACROSS IT ONCE SO FAR. SOON AS I COME ACROSS IT AGAIN I'LL UPDATE IT TO INCLUDE THE OTHER OFFSETS..********

Team ¤¤¤ Presents

Sine Mora +5 Trainer

Everyone knows how to use trainer by now ;)

I suck at writing these!

Anyways

Trainer Includes

Unlimited Special
Unlimited Speed
Guns Always Full Power
Unlimited Continues
Choose your score. see 58411234.txt how..

Use Le Fluffie to extract the package and just upload it just like any other xbox 360 game..

How to use (Thanks to Caboose)

How to install and use trainers

ISO
====
###############################################
1:Extract your game iso to a folder on your HDD
Example: Ninja Gaiden 3
################################################## ################################################## ####################

2:Enable or disable the cheats you want or don't want in the 4B5607D4.txt (This will change based on the actual game ID)
Example:4B5607D4.txt

# Ninja Gaiden 3[4B5607D4]

# Infinite Health
22 83D243AC 83D243AE <---This Means Enabled
22 83D243B0 83D243C0 <---This Means Enabled

# Infinite Health
#22 83D243AC 83D243AE <---This Means Disabled
#22 83D243B0 83D243C0 <---This Means Disabled

################################################## ################################################## ############################################

3:After you extract your game and you have setup the cheats you want active, copy the three included files into the same directory as your newly extracted game.
Example:
Ninja Gaiden 3\xppdll.xex
Ninja Gaiden 3\ng3launcher.xex
Ninja Gaiden 3\4B5607D4.txt
################################################## ################################################## ###############################################

4:Use Xexmenu or Filemanager to launch the ng3launcher.xex
################################################## ################################################## ###############################################

Note:In some cases you may have to copy the xppdll.xex to the root of your internal or external hdd and setup the plugin path in your launch.ini as such:

[plugins]
plugin1 = Hdd:\xppdll.xex

or

plugin1 = Usb:\xppdll.xex

depending on where you placed the file.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

XBLA Games
==========
################################################## ################################################## #########################################

1:Make sure the game is unlocked with the program of your choice. I prefer 360 Content manager but you can use Yaris Swap, XBLA Unlocker, xm360, whatever you prefer. Once the game is confirmed unlocked then you may proceed.
################################################## #########################################

2:Use a program like Le Fluffie or Horizon and extract your XBLA game container to a folder
Example:I created a folder called "Sine Mora"
58411234\000D0000\81F300BA65553C2B807F58A878326FF8 BFAD5A7158 <---Open this file in Le Fluffie or Horizon
Horizon
Click the "Content" tab and then Extract all to the folder you just created
Le Fluffie
Click the "Extract Package" button and select the folder you just created. Le Fluffie will create a folder in this folder called "Root". This is the actual folder you would want to rename to Sine Mora
################################################## ################################################## #############################

3:Enable or disable the cheats you want or don't want in the 58411234.txt (This will change based on the actual game ID)
Example:58411234.txt

#Sine Mora +5 Trainer by ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ [/URL]
#speed
0 C79E7C99 63 <---This means Enabled
0 C79E7C98 63 <---This means Enabled

#speed
#0 C79E7C99 63 <---This means Disabled
#0 C79E7C98 63 <---This means Disabled
################################################## ################################################## ############################################

4:After you extract your game and you have setup the cheats you want active, copy the three included files into the same directory as your newly extracted game.
Example:
Sine Mora\xppdll.xex
Sine Mora\SineMora_Trainer.xex
Sine Mora\58411234.txt

5:Use Xexmenu or Filemanager to launch the SineMora_Trainer.xex

Note:In some cases you may have to copy the xppdll.xex to the root of your internal or external hdd and setup the plugin path in your launch.ini as such:

[plugins]
plugin1 = Hdd:\xppdll.xex

or

plugin1 = Usb:\xppdll.xex

depending on where you placed the file.
################################################## ################################################## ################################################

Note:In some cases the XBLA Game may show up as a demo still. You will have to go to FSD Settings>General Settings>Reset Settings and Clear Data and let FSD rescan all of your content.

Download:
[URL]http://www.mediafire.com/?mwvojnu5w4ua3k1 (http://www.xpgamesaves.com)

eco95
04-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Thank you very much, XPGMike :)

Awesome trainer!! I really enjoy playing this fun game!

It's a hard game! Thanks to you, I can easily beat the game!

Noctis Caelum
04-08-2012, 01:25 AM
nice share....

Serious_M
04-08-2012, 03:22 PM
nice trainer shared dude

CloudStrife7x
04-08-2012, 04:47 PM
very trainer shared bro :)

fullmetal172
04-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Nice share

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk

finalfantasylinh
07-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone can reup the trainer. File is deleted. Thanks

finalfantasylinh
07-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Please reup the trainer, I need it so much . Thanks

truelovecoco
05-01-2013, 03:17 AM
DL is dead. Could anyone help to reboot ?? Thx a lot !!