PDA

View Full Version : Bullet-storm-ed

Krauser
02-18-2011, 09:27 PM
I dont know am i the only one who has this kind of a problem, so i make a thread and i hope i receive some answers shortly!!! Thank u again

So today ive picked up the Bulletstorm game,it has no AP 2.5 protection,so i hoped i just insert the disk n here i go....but! There is a problem!!! From what ive heard,there is a Dashboard Update that can ruin few things for me:
U see, i have x360 with lite-on 1.1 with 12611 dashboard (i modified it from back-old 9199 to play NFS Hot Pursuit, AC:Brotherhood, n of course Fable 3.
The Bulletstorm offers u to update ur dashboard...which can ruin ur old dashboard, which will cause u to lose ur 3 titles from being played on ur xbox :(
So thats MY elephant in the room,so i ask u,does it worth it to update the dashboard to play any game, or save it for later?
p.s. Yeah i know there is a JTAG consoles, n old x360 with hitachi drive,but im talking about my personal console,that doesnt have xbox-live access.
p.s.s. I heard this new dashboard also blocks Halo Reach n CoD games,is that true?

Thank u for reading this, n sorry for my bad english =(

GeNeTiiCs
02-18-2011, 09:29 PM
I wasnt giving the option to download a new dashboard update .

Krauser
02-18-2011, 09:30 PM
I wasnt giving the option to download a new dashboard update .

Lucky soul ^^ do u have xbox-live access?

Krauser
02-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Well it seems no one care about my problem, huh, thats sad =(
At least the thread about piercing doing better than mine -.-

Dualla
02-19-2011, 10:33 PM
bulletstorm should come with the dashupdate 12611 on the disk itself. and you can play the old games on the new dashboard but you need to reburn the games with ap 2.5 ( halo reach, cod bops, fable 3 etc. ) and update your drive to LT+ 1.1

someairforcedude
02-19-2011, 11:51 PM
I have heard that Bulletstorm comes with a newer dash actually...12625, vs the old 12611. I have no clue what the difference is, as I am running this game on my jtag with the $system update folder removed. Read that on xbox 360 iso for those wondering.

Tweak007
02-20-2011, 12:28 AM
neither was I

Krauser
02-20-2011, 09:45 AM
I have heard that Bulletstorm comes with a newer dash actually...12625, vs the old 12611. I have no clue what the difference is, as I am running this game on my jtag with the $system update folder removed. Read that on xbox 360 iso for those wondering.

I thought it has 12611 but without avatars n such...huh...i need to do some research then.

bulletstorm should come with the dashupdate 12611 on the disk itself. and you can play the old games on the new dashboard but you need to reburn the games with ap 2.5 ( halo reach, cod bops, fable 3 etc. ) and update your drive to LT+ 1.1
Yes,but i dont have resources to update my drive to LT+ 1.1 n reburn games xD btw, there is no patch for Reach, Black Ops, etc for LT+, no?
Alright lets get to the topic,should i update n play the Bulletstorm or just wait a lil bit more for patch/fix/something?