PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Defenders Character Modding Help Please.

AugustusEcnarf
04-19-2012, 12:04 AM
I would like to mod a dungeon defenders character level to something much higher with very high stats so I can easily beat challenges in the game, but I am unsure on how to mod the level... I use Hex Workshop for this and dd to decompress and compress it. If you have a skype or teamviewer that would be the easiest way for me to learn. PM me if you will help and how I can contact you to learn. Thanks to whoever helps me.

Idlehands88
04-19-2012, 12:10 AM
I would like to mod a dungeon defenders character level to something much higher with very high stats so I can easily beat challenges in the game, but I am unsure on how to mod the level... I use Hex Workshop for this and dd to decompress and compress it. If you have a skype or teamviewer that would be the easiest way for me to learn. PM me if you will help and how I can contact you to learn. Thanks to whoever helps me.

You will find all Character modding information here:
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?8740-Tutorial-Dungeon-Defenders-Character-Modding-Tutorial-%2Av2%2A

Please don't make new threads, when a thread has already been made (multiple times)....