PDA

View Full Version : [Trainer] BioShock +4 [v0.1]

DeadlyData
04-28-2012, 11:39 AM
TheDefaced
Brings you yet another xbox360 trainer,
This time it's BioShock.

This trainer still needs some testing done on regular JTAG consoles as it was developed on a devkit 360.

BioShock +4 [v0.1] Trainer brought to you by TheDefaced

Options

Inf Health
One Hit Kills
Inf Plasma ( Energy/Shock Power )
Inf Ammo ( Buggy, sometimes you'll get negative ammo values which will make it so you're unable to switch back to the weapon if you switch away from it or etc. )

Usage
1. Download the attached files.
2. Unzip the files
3. Drop the TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex and Trainer.xex into the BioShock game folder with the Default.xex
4. Launch the game using TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex
5. Press Start+Back while in the game and follow the on-screen instructions.

Additional Info
Don't really have much else to say about this one,
Except that it really does need some additional testing and that I haven't put too much time into it.

I had seen the requests on here for a God Mode BioShock 1 & 2 trainer so I went to it, after looking into the game it seemed fairly simple and thus comes this trainer to you guys.

Hope you enjoy another release from TheDefaced/DeadlyData.

Other
I no longer have the time to teach people how to make trainers or etc so just don't ask.

The source code isn't available and I really don't plan to release it,
If you want to make your trainer with a GUI just read through the SDK docs and you'll easily figure it out if you're actually competent and skilled at programming.

Pictures (Warning to 56k users this pictures are VERY large)
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2du9ks9.jpg

Any additional questions or comments can be left to this post.\
Download
https://rapidshare.com/files/2300345882/Release.rar

Serious_M
04-28-2012, 11:59 AM
nice share again DeadlyData keep it up

CloudStrife7x
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
man i wish i had a rgh/devkit/jtag, so i could start using all these great trainers XD, keep up the awesome work bro :)

proline09
04-28-2012, 06:57 PM
This is great, I've been meaning to come back to this game before Infinite comes out.

That said, I can't seem to get the trainer properly going... It appears to be active but I continue to take damage. I also tested the one hit kill with no success. Is there a specific TU that should be used with the trainer? Do you have any other suggestions to get it working?

Thanks

revsix6
04-28-2012, 07:03 PM
man i wish i had a rgh/devkit/jtag, so i could start using all these great trainers XD, keep up the awesome work bro :)

I wish I also had one to, but no. We'll both get one someday.

alson
04-07-2013, 07:25 AM
i'm very sorry that the linking you post attachment can not be download,i hope you can fix it, thanks a lot

archerz
04-07-2013, 09:58 AM
yes im having the same problem with the link its dead :( hope you can get it sorted. cant wait to try this trainer :) thanks

boobie
04-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Links dead

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

kirasor
04-08-2013, 07:52 PM
The link is dead , plese fix it.

ArslanTufail93
07-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Can you please fix the broken link!

leninssa
07-09-2015, 08:59 AM