PDA

View Full Version : m$ Still Hasn't Caught Me XD

McWxXx
02-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Just finished installing the new SP1 for win7 and all the security updates for my laptop, and m$ has yet to catch me on my "legit"<--Yeah right:bigsmile2: win7 ult.

So today is by far my favorite XD

PS:

S: SUCK
A: A$$
M: MICROSOFT

Just want to see who else got away w/ their "legit"<--Again Yeah Right:rolf: copy.

CloudStrife7x
02-24-2011, 05:17 AM
i also am got away w/ my legit copy/lol yeah right, i just love screwing m$, also mine copy is windows 7 ult too, omnislash

jkipp82
02-24-2011, 05:19 AM
ive been screwing microsoft since windows xp.

Renegade
02-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Unfortunately for you guys, I'm a SSA Spy for MS, and now that you are bragging, I'm gonna kill ya.

CloudStrife7x
02-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Unfortunately for you guys, I'm a SSA Spy for MS, and now that you are bragging, I'm gonna kill ya.

bring it on renegade ill call all may ff7 members tifa, barret, vincent, yuffie, and red xiii and we can do battle to the death

Renegade
02-24-2011, 05:05 PM
bring it on renegade ill call all may ff7 members tifa, barret, vincent, yuffie, and red xiii and we can do battle to the deathGuess i'll just have to use action replay for infinite health then eh :P

CloudStrife7x
02-24-2011, 05:17 PM
damn the i guess ill use actionreplay as well for infinite health and magic so we can battle foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pureIso
02-24-2011, 05:42 PM
If the bloody thing wasn't so expensive no body would be *legitimating it.

McWxXx
02-24-2011, 05:45 PM
If the bloody thing wasn't so expensive no body would be *legitimating it.

So true, plus I f*cking hated vista sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. We all know vista was just a beta for winblowz 7. Come on its obvious isn't it? m$ got way more beta testers and got paid for it to.

CloudStrife7x
02-24-2011, 11:24 PM
So true, plus I f*cking hated vista sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. We all know vista was just a beta for winblowz 7. Come on its obvious isn't it? m$ got way more beta testers and got paid for it to.

hell yeah thats what piss me off as well that i paid for a crappy beta os