PDA

View Full Version : First Sig! :)

revsix6
05-27-2012, 07:23 AM
Hey members, staff and all you smexy people out there. Anyways, so yeah this is my signature and also my first thread. ( Even though I should do a introduction as my first thread, but whatever. I'll do that later ). Yes, this is the picture that I did, use Sephiroth sig maker. (Thank you Sephiroth for making it ). So, yeah please if you don't mind, give feeds back, comment, etc. I might test around more on the sig maker, it's actually fun creating stuff on it. ( I should use photoshop though ). Oh sorry, for my rambling. I'll just leave now, quietly.

Sephiroth
05-27-2012, 08:02 AM
Your first sig looks good, congrats!
Yeh its fun playing with sig maker but i recommend you to start by learning photoshop :p

revsix6
05-27-2012, 08:12 AM
Your first sig looks good, congrats!
Yeh its fun playing with sig maker but i recommend you to start by learning photoshop :p

Yes, I should start with photo shop and will be looking into it. I actually had fun using this too, but lots of people recommend photo shop. Now then, during the extra time I can have and spare, I might make this a hobby even though I do like drawing better ( Mr. Bear ). Practice, practice as they say. :)

tukiya
05-27-2012, 09:02 AM
i dont even think its ur 1st work.. its good

thegutta
05-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Great job looks good

Serious_M
05-27-2012, 03:23 PM
your sig looks nice revsix6

Noctis Caelum
05-27-2012, 03:26 PM
pretty impressive work their, u sure this is ur first one

CloudStrife7x
05-27-2012, 04:13 PM
that looks way better then the one i made lol, awesome job bro :)

fullmetal172
05-27-2012, 04:21 PM
it looks great

Abd-L-Azeez
05-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey members, staff and all you smexy people out there. Anyways, so yeah this is my signature and also my first thread. ( Even though I should do a introduction as my first thread, but whatever. I'll do that later ). Yes, this is the picture that I did, use Sephiroth sig maker. (Thank you Sephiroth for making it ). So, yeah please if you don't mind, give feeds back, comment, etc. I might test around more on the sig maker, it's actually fun creating stuff on it. ( I should use photoshop though ). Oh sorry, for my rambling. I'll just leave now, quietly.

Yes, I should start with photo shop and will be looking into it. I actually had fun using this too, but lots of people recommend photo shop. Now then, during the extra time I can have and spare, I might make this a hobby even though I do like drawing better ( Mr. Bear ). Practice, practice as they say. :)

it is so beautiful being able to draw and being a Graphic designer at the same time , i can't draw so i am limited with i can do , but you ! , there is so much you can do if you learned Photoshop ,
i can put you on the right path if you like , by showing you a great way to be a pro , the same way i learned, and now i do this for living ! ,

back to your sig , it look's cool . you can try real fire on it , it may look cooler

revsix6
05-27-2012, 11:37 PM
it is so beautiful being able to draw and being a Graphic designer at the same time , i can't draw so i am limited with i can do , but you ! , there is so much you can do if you learned Photoshop ,
i can put you on the right path if you like , by showing you a great way to be a pro , the same way i learned, and now i do this for living ! ,

back to your sig , it look's cool . you can try real fire on it , it may look cooler

Greatly appreciate your feedback, Mr. Abd. I actually do not mind though if you provide some information, on how you learn. Please though take your time and reply whenever you want to. There is no hurry for this, especially I tend to roam this forum. We have all the time in the world. "Safety and peace, Alb"

Message to members/staff and all you smexy people out there, thank you all for your generous comments. ( And future comments, as well ). First all to answer people question, " You sure this is your 1st sig"? Technically though, I actually did have minor practice at my BF house. Just played around with his images and started testing out what button and function there were. ( This was a project that we had to do for school ). I wasn't into it though, but did create one. Although it did look pretty decent. ( I might show it, in the future or so ).

Abd-L-Azeez
05-28-2012, 04:43 PM
go to lynda.com
and you will find hundreds of Training course . i recommend
Photoshop CS5 Essential Training

and then

Photoshop CS6 One-on-One: Fundamentals

Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography

Up and Running with Photoshop for Design

Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Mastery

Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Advanced

you can download all of them as a torrent from [Link removed - Please don't post links to warez sites]
also there is a web sit you can go to after you finish with lynda.com it calls abduzeedo.com it have many cool things to teach you about Photoshop ,

after that you can start with Photoshop 3d , but that's enough for now , good luck