PDA

View Full Version : Darth vader tag

Original Boss
06-12-2012, 08:20 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/164/a/1/darth_vader_by_originalboss-d53azjp.jpg

Vincent Valentine
06-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Nice :) you should do a Darth Maul one :P

Original Boss
06-12-2012, 08:26 AM

I will see what i can do

grey delta
06-12-2012, 08:35 AM
I dont know whether it's the levels or the contrast or what but all your sigs have the same washed out effect. The base signature is usually good, why not try something different to finish it off instead of the same thing for them all?

Original Boss
06-12-2012, 08:40 AM
I dont know whether it's the levels or the contrast or what but all your sigs have the same washed out effect. The base signature is usually good, why not try something different to finish it off instead of the same thing for them all?

Its called blending.....

grey delta
06-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm not talking about blending, I'm talking about how you've messed with the levels.

Noctis Caelum
06-12-2012, 08:43 AM
i agree, he is beast

Original Boss
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm not talking about blending, I'm talking about how you've messed with the levels.

Im sorry but until you show me your work then maybe i would consider listening to you nothing has been messed with its a blending layer

grey delta
06-12-2012, 10:22 AM
blendingpresent participle of blend (Verb)
Verb:
Mix (a substance) with another substance so that they combine together as a mass.
Mix (different types of the same substance, such as tea, coffee, liquor, etc.) together so as to make a product of the desired quality.

What exactly have you blended? If you still have the .psd, please post a version without this 'blending' layer, I would love to compare the two.

Also, I'm not busting your balls, just offering constructive criticism. Take it as you will buddy. :)

Original Boss
06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
blendingpresent participle of blend (Verb)
Verb:
Mix (a substance) with another substance so that they combine together as a mass.
Mix (different types of the same substance, such as tea, coffee, liquor, etc.) together so as to make a product of the desired quality.

What exactly have you blended? If you still have the .psd, please post a version without this 'blending' layer, I would love to compare the two.

Also, I'm not busting your balls, just offering constructive criticism. Take it as you will buddy. :)

I will take it as i will and quite frankly i do think you are busting my balls considering the fact you made no introduction thread nor have any other posts in any other section you come in and give feedback but you talk and act like you know everything either you are trying to start an argument or you are just a stuck up ass at the moment i think you are both a blending layer helps colours to collaborate together more better and helps it flow and i personally like the effect a ton of my friends on GFX sites use the same technique not all the time but they do so say what you will but its how i make them and i dont have to listen or like your constructive criticism given the fact all you basically was implying was stop using that washed out style...

Oh and trying to tell me what blending is with coffee and other liquids is stupid this is GFX the term blending is used differently in art at least in my eyes it is

grey delta
06-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Read my first post again. "The base signature is usually good, why not try something different to finish it off instead of the same thing for them all?" Is that not constructive? I've seen lots of your work and it all looks very similar.

But whatever, I'll go back to not posting anymore, have fun dude.

thegutta
06-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Awesome boss just awesome you getting better n better at this every time i see a new one looks better then the last one n they all awesome :D

CloudStrife7x
06-12-2012, 05:23 PM
that looks very cool Original :D

revsix6
06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
That is very excellent, Boss.

Serious_M
06-12-2012, 06:27 PM
very nice job on this tag boss

Sephiroth
06-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Ohh... love the colors! Well done :)

Abd-L-Azeez
06-12-2012, 08:55 PM
OMG , Darth vader

this is so awesome ! did you work on a high resolution one ?

pureIso
06-12-2012, 09:49 PM
What application do you use ?