PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] trainers

curtdawg21
06-14-2012, 10:47 AM
ok so i seem to be haveing issues when i use any trainer.
i can play the default.xex just fine.
when i click on the ttd_trainerloader.xex it goes to a black screen for a min then back to the FSD dashboard.
i have also tried the xppdll.xex plugin and edited the launch.ini to read it as a plugin. and still nothing.
if this was happening to only one trainer it would be no big deal but its everyone that i try to load up. any ideas on how to fix this/ what i am doing wrong?? thanks

Vampirexx
06-14-2012, 11:44 AM
if you're trying use XPGMike trainers' make sure to have the last dashlaunch and last dashboard 14719, and try to remove any plugin used by dash launch for example the xbdm plugin.
That should fix it

curtdawg21
06-14-2012, 12:11 PM
if you're trying use XPGMike trainers' make sure to have the last dashlaunch and last dashboard 14719, and try to remove any plugin used by dash launch for example the xbdm plugin.
That should fix it

you f*****g RAWK!! i should have known it would have been something that simple stupid ass xbdm plugin lol

Vampirexx
06-14-2012, 01:00 PM
So u did it mate?

curtdawg21
06-14-2012, 01:50 PM
So u did it mate?
yea everything is good, the issue was the xbdm.xex plugin

actualmanx
06-14-2012, 05:57 PM
lol dont blame the plugin blame the trainer loads of other trainers work without xbdm being disabled. just not mikes trainers as he does them a diff way i could not get mikes trials evo one to work stupid menu n pressing dpads codes

Vampirexx
06-14-2012, 07:17 PM
The point is Mikey and all people who works with trainer container injection is a different method than load the xpp plugin with the txt. His method can toogle cheats too. Another way coul be to release the modified default.xex so the cheats are always on and theres no plugin combo to activate or issue with dashlaunch and xbdm