PDA

View Full Version : If someone can explain to me how to make Memory dumps

crapulecorp
06-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Hi everyone i am new and thanks a lot for all who are making trainers.

I am familiar with the Wii memory Hacking with a USB Gecko but for the Xbox 360 i dont understant how can i make dump and search it with Artmoney.
I have a Xbox 360 Slim with RGH and i put the xppdll.xex and the ftpdll.xex in my HDD and add this into the launch.ini :

plugin1 = hdd:\xppdll.xex
plugin2 = hdd:\ftpdll.xex

But i can't connect with ftp when i am not in FSD and I have some trouble to use RTCOD.

If someone have some free time to explain me it would be nice.
Thanks in advance.

Abd-L-Azeez
06-14-2012, 11:36 PM
ok , the way i do it is copy the game in to the HDD and put the plugin in the same folder with it

crapulecorp
06-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Thanks for your response Abd-L-Azeez but i don't get it.

For example i will make a trainer for Resident Evil 4 HD
I copy in the folder of the game the three files of RTCOD :
default.xex default_mp.xex default_sp.xex

I connect my Xbox360 with an ethernet cable to my computer.

I launch the third files and its reboot to FSD.
Even renaming each files to default.xex

I really don't know why its not working i already succeed to use RTCOD long time ago.

Abd-L-Azeez
06-15-2012, 01:56 AM
you have to copy the game in your HDD in a folder using the dvd copy function in xexmenu or free dush . after you have the game copy the three files there and run the xex trainer file , on halo a pop up message conformed that the ftp connection is active , but if you just using an ordinary trainer then you good to go , just press the buttons you supposed to press

optantic
06-15-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks for your response Abd-L-Azeez but i don't get it.

For example i will make a trainer for Resident Evil 4 HD
I copy in the folder of the game the three files of RTCOD :
default.xex default_mp.xex default_sp.xex

I connect my Xbox360 with an ethernet cable to my computer.

I launch the third files and its reboot to FSD.
Even renaming each files to default.xex

I really don't know why its not working i already succeed to use RTCOD long time ago.
you are missing the RTCoD_DLL.xex file

goto the game folder and launch default_sp.xex
on the pc, enter the ip address into JTAG_IP.txt then run the RTCoD_Final.exe

Vampirexx
06-15-2012, 09:04 AM
And anyway rtcod can only dump the 0x82 xex area

crapulecorp
06-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi Abd-L-Azeez

you have to copy the game in your HDD in a folder using the dvd copy function in xexmenu or free dush . after you have the game copy the three files there and run the xex trainer file , on halo a pop up message conformed that the ftp connection is active , but if you just using an ordinary trainer then you good to go , just press the buttons you supposed to press

- i don't have a xex trainer file.
- i have no problem to use trainers from this website.Thanks again by the way to the creators of those trainers.

-------------------------

Hi optantic thanks a lot i was missing the RTCoD_DLL.xex in my last post.
But it doesn't work for me and i really don't know why. I Even tried to rename it default.xex or not for the three files.
It was working long time ago but my problem was the FTP connection who only works in FSD and with the ftpdll.xex V3 in the HDD and in the launch.ini too.

-------------------------
Hi Vampirexx

And anyway rtcod can only dump the 0x82 xex area

So what can i use for making Memory search ?
Making trainer will be very difficult for me and if someone have some free time to explain to me the best way to begin it would be nice.
Thanks in advance.

Abd-L-Azeez
06-15-2012, 08:57 PM
what kind of trainer is it , is it the kind the when you activate it you can set up ftp connection and mess with the game like in most halo games ?

or is it the kind that you just press buttons to have infinity health or something ?

crapulecorp
06-15-2012, 10:16 PM
what kind of trainer is it , is it the kind the when you activate it you can set up ftp connection and mess with the game like in most halo games ?

or is it the kind that you just press buttons to have infinity health or something ?

Sorry i have a bad english.
I want to know how can i make a trainer.
How to dump the memory, if i can make it in real time or not (like the wii with a USB Gecko).

I want to make for example a trainer for : Resident Evil 4 HD, Fable III, or Xbla (i know that i have to extract them)

I am familiar with codetypes and How to search cheats but for the Xbox360 i just want some help to explain me how to start.
Thanks in advance.

optantic
06-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi optantic thanks a lot i was missing the RTCoD_DLL.xex in my last post.
But it doesn't work for me and i really don't know why. I Even tried to rename it default.xex or not for the three files.
It was working long time ago but my problem was the FTP connection who only works in FSD and with the ftpdll.xex V3 in the HDD and in the launch.ini too.

just copy the RTCoD_DLL.xex and the *SP.xex into the Jtag ripped game folder where default.xex is..then launch *SP.xex
forgot to mention that you need to correct version of RtCod for your Dashboard..the newest RtCod 1.14 only supports up to dash 14699 and anything newer will make it useless

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?10146-TUT-How-to-modify-memory-values-on-games-%28trainers%29

ioritree
06-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Are you adamant use RTCoD?
Vampirexx said RTCoD only can dump 0x82000000 memory.

actualmanx
06-16-2012, 01:35 AM
im using the xbdm scse plugin. in the fsd ini i have plugin1 = hdd1/xbdm.xex (xbdm.xex in root of hdd) i use simpledump to dump the game i use peekpoker to real time poke n peek. i use putty to stop and start the game (stop / go) while dumping... peekpoker and simpledump are on this site

Vampirexx
06-16-2012, 10:48 AM
if u find codes on 0xC or 0xD or near this area like 0x7 or 0x9 forget it it's all dynamic all that's behind basefile or allocated data is dynamic so must be reversed to be used in a trainer

tukiya
06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Methampetamine is a poor man's cocaine

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

crapulecorp
06-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi actualmanx thank you for your help.
Now i succed in dumping and making values searching.
But i have one problem it's i don't know how to use properly Peek Poker.

I enter my IP Address and click connect.
I enter my address for example 00CF28B1 (found with Art Money). I must enter Length (is it the same length as the dump with SimpleDump ? like 0x5000000)
I enter my addreess so 00CF28B1 and for the valur i tried for a 8 bits value 63 or 0x63 or 00000063.

I always says error.

So if somebody can explain to me how Peek poker works thanks in advance.

optantic
06-17-2012, 11:25 PM
it depends on the starting address of the memory you're dumping from..if you start from C0000000 then add that to the address found in ArtMoney
as for Length, enter either 240 or 0xF0, input value then push Enter before click on Poke