PDA

View Full Version : Help me design this for 360haven!

Original Boss
06-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Ok so im making this gamercard type thing for 360 haven only problem is i have no idea what to put in it i was going to put member stats and other stuff in it but thats pointless because of two things one most of it is displayed under your avatar and second even if i did i have no way of making it update so your posts and other stuff match as time goes on so im asking for any ideas and want to know what colour scheme should be ? if i can get something from this little creation all members can have one if of course you like it right now its just one of those pre made drawing you get that need colouring in hahaha or should i just forget it ?

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/2826/360haven.jpg

tukiya
06-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Winter is coming

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

thegutta
06-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Awesome idea boss can't wait for the final product :D

Original Boss
06-16-2012, 02:30 PM
I need ideas and feedback guys!

Original Boss
06-16-2012, 03:40 PM
OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring.
We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.

What the fuck ?

tukiya
06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Sorry wrong post

Original Boss
06-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Sorry wrong post

Lol oh right i thought you got hacked and some one was spamming with your account :015:

thegutta
06-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Boss i got a couple of ideas but is much to talk about n honestly i don't feel like writing all that here lol :D it's gonna be a bible if you know what i mean lol

I_Bang_Fat_Chicks
06-16-2012, 05:14 PM
What if you make a bunch of different schemes for it? From the looks of it its the same size as the custom pics you make.. So that people could just pick their own background and colors.. Then you can just have different anime and/or game categories for everyone to pick from.. or you can make them like the tittles everyone has (member, super member ect.) that way you can have a custom design or a default one.. Or you can just make 1 so that it would be less work haha everyone would have the same look but they cant complain your doing it for everyone FREE! Idk if those are good/bad ideas or if they are even possible.. They just popped into my head, Who knows i might think of more stuff you could do.

Original Boss
06-16-2012, 05:46 PM
What if you make a bunch of different schemes for it? From the looks of it its the same size as the custom pics you make.. So that people could just pick their own background and colors.. Then you can just have different anime and/or game categories for everyone to pick from.. or you can make them like the tittles everyone has (member, super member ect.) that way you can have a custom design or a default one.. Or you can just make 1 so that it would be less work haha everyone would have the same look but they cant complain your doing it for everyone FREE! Idk if those are good/bad ideas or if they are even possible.. They just popped into my head, Who knows i might think of more stuff you could do.

The background would be taken out it will eventually look like this

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8831/360haven.png

With your idea of having different colors i guess it could work but i need some thing to be put in the blank space i originally wanted member stats in there but that can not happen ah i dont know

Sephiroth
06-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Sorry but it seems Tukiya's account has been hacked.

Original Boss
06-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Sorry but it seems Tukiya's account has been hacked.

I knew i was right he was acting very weird

voidmage09
06-16-2012, 08:45 PM
so far nice going to bad i dont have any ideals on it cant wait on when it gets done