PDA

View Full Version : God of War 3 question?

NINJA JAY
06-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey everyone...I know the answer to my question is probably going to be disappointing but figured I would give it a shot anyway.

I don't want to use someone else's save, just my own...I found the soul values in the save but when I change it the save becomes corrupt...this corruption has been a long lived issue with the PS3.

has ANYONE figured out how to edit the souls and fix the save after?

I don't care about my playthrough, I just want to have some fun!

Let me know if anyone has any info on this as I have searched the net to the point where I may need a new keyboard...lol

CloudStrife7x
06-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Hey everyone...I know the answer to my question is probably going to be disappointing but figured I would give it a shot anyway.

I don't want to use someone else's save, just my own...I found the soul values in the save but when I change it the save becomes corrupt...this corruption has been a long lived issue with the PS3.

has ANYONE figured out how to edit the souls and fix the save after?

I don't care about my playthrough, I just want to have some fun!

Let me know if anyone has any info on this as I have searched the net to the point where I may need a new keyboard...lol

the only way is to decrypt the save, edit it, then reencrypt, which will be possible with the new Game Genie save editor coming out for ps3 :D, its comes out first week of July, and will be $29.99, some may say its not worth it, but to me it is totally worth the price for all that it can do, look at my thread i made here:

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?14986-PS3-Game-Genie

also it will have a built in hex editor as well :D, you will also be able to use other peoples saves if you want :D

voidmage09
06-22-2012, 07:09 PM
u fig codejuke or gameshark would an fig this out be for some one diff like thos ppl did i never heard of them befor this day

BrayWyatt
08-07-2012, 04:15 AM
i think they are the same people that made the game genie for the nes.

NINJA JAY
08-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Here Sterling...thanks in advance! let me know when you have it done!