PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft after modding error

benjamin2029
07-01-2012, 02:04 PM
After i use Idlehands mod tool and im playing the game for ahile it will autosave a few times but after a certain amount of autosaves it will try to save again but it will tell me my storage device has an error in it. So i loose all the work i have done since the last save when i try to dashboard or go to the main menu but when i try to load my world it goes to the loading screen but never displays the loading bar or text or sometimes it just freezes. And i can never load that world again. Ive had to make multiple worlds because of this. My harddrive is fine doesnt have any problems with any of of my games. Any ideas why this is happening?

Noctis Caelum
07-01-2012, 04:36 PM
your goin to have to contact buddah, he's the one who made the tool

drizzt
07-01-2012, 06:54 PM
thats gotta suck, i have armour that wont let you die but if you do die like fall in lava and cant get out it will not let you repawn. i feel your pain

thegutta
07-01-2012, 07:38 PM
thats gotta suck, i have armour that wont let you die but if you do die like fall in lava and cant get out it will not let you repawn. i feel your pain

At least you have a choice Drizzt get rid off the armor lol problem solve :D

drizzt
07-01-2012, 10:16 PM
hack yeah....benjamin2029 i posted a starter world if your back to nothing with sponge diamond ore, well all the ores a decent house start of a castle lots of awesome mines monster spawners monster spawner traps green house. Its not as awesome as some of te worlds ive seen but its a great start DONT WEAR THE IRON ARMOUR lol

benjamin2029
07-02-2012, 08:40 PM
It may not even be a modding effect although im hoping it is and its not something with my hard drive. But i have never had a problem with any other game when it came to saving. Im going to just start a new world mod and glitch free and see if that works.