PDA

View Full Version : My kitten are dying

Abd-L-Azeez
07-06-2012, 12:04 PM
they are 2.5 months now , their mother brought them food with out knowing there is poison in it , the first one died last night without me knowing , the second one is dying while i am writing this , i think there is hope for the third one , today is Friday , so there are no veterinary's opened , i really don;t know what to do

CloudStrife7x
07-06-2012, 12:21 PM
they are 2.5 months now , their mother brought them food with out knowing there is poison in it , the first one died last night without me knowing , the second one is dying while i am writing this , i think there is hope for the third one , today is Friday , so there are no veterinary's opened , i really don;t know what to do

im very sorry to hear this happened to your kittens, and im sorry for you lost, i will hope your third one will be okay

Original Boss
07-06-2012, 12:26 PM
What did it eat ? i read that they sometimes have seizures and weird breathing along with vomiting if yours have that and you can not find help i would comfort it much as possible as i dont think it will survive im really sorry to hear that you already lost some i hope the others survive!

Abd-L-Azeez
07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
What did it eat ? i read that they sometimes have seizures and weird breathing along with vomiting if yours have that and you can not find help i would comfort it much as possible as i dont think it will survive im really sorry to hear that you already lost some i hope the others survive!
it is summer so most neighbors put rat poison every where and in all kinds of food , dear god he is in so much pain , i can see him twisting !

Original Boss
07-06-2012, 01:39 PM
it is summer so most neighbors put rat poison every where and in all kinds of food , dear god he is in so much pain , i can see him twisting !

Ok so i read up on things and it seems rat poison can kill kittens quite easy my best advice is to try and give it water to flush the toxins out or make it be sick it has a chance to survive but it all depends on how much it ate and if its strong enough to pull through if not its going to die a very painful death and that must be tough for you i hope you do all right my friend good luck

Abd-L-Azeez
07-06-2012, 08:52 PM
they rejected every thing , but i did what you said , and also add milk with it , it was very hard they don't want to eat or drink any thing . but the good news is puke a little , they may Survive until tomorrow , i hope they do

mojobojo
07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
There should be emergency vets open somewhere. What they will do if you go is either induce vomiting or use a charcoal solution and pump it down their throats maybe both.

Abd-L-Azeez
07-06-2012, 10:54 PM
I CAN'T DO THAT !!!! . and no there are no veterinary's i looked every where , i even called one i know but she is out side the city ,
now there not doing any thing , just laying there , quietly , just drinking water from time to time , and i think it's a good sing , because they really freak me out the way they were acting , not much until morning

drizzt
07-06-2012, 11:23 PM
I think they may pull thru. How is the mother

Renegade
07-06-2012, 11:38 PM
:( No, keep me updated. Requiescat In Pace Little one.

Abd-L-Azeez
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM
I think they may pull thru. How is the mother
she is strangely OK ! but she don't want them nursing from here , i don't know why !

:( No, keep me updated. Requiescat In Pace Little one.

for now , there not sleeping , they just siting with eyes half closed , one of them came to me , i wanted to give him water , but he don't want to drink , i don't want to give him food just yet ,

drizzt
07-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Feline parvo, commonly called feline distemper, is caused by a virus called panleukopenia. It is a different virus than the parvo virus in dogs, but it causes many of the same symptoms, which largely affect the cat's gastrointestinal tract. The disease can be serious--even fatal--especially in young cats, so recognizing the symptoms and getting treatment quickly is important. you sure its poison

Read more: What Are the Symptoms of Cat Parvo? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6382157_symptoms-cat-parvo_.html#ixzz1ztTxqiVc

tukiya
07-07-2012, 04:32 AM
did u try to use Remedy or Unicorn Horn? it removes all fatal ailments.. also try using Phoenix Down for the dead ones. man i hate grinding for new pets!

Abd-L-Azeez
07-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Feline parvo, commonly called feline distemper, is caused by a virus called panleukopenia. It is a different virus than the parvo virus in dogs, but it causes many of the same symptoms, which largely affect the cat's gastrointestinal tract. The disease can be serious--even fatal--especially in young cats, so recognizing the symptoms and getting treatment quickly is important. you sure its poison

Read more: What Are the Symptoms of Cat Parvo? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6382157_symptoms-cat-parvo_.html#ixzz1ztTxqiVc

i think it is poison because it killed the first one really fast , in the night he was ok , in the morning he was dad , i don't think a disease could have killed he that fast , beside the link says may have Diarrhea , and they don't ,

Original Boss
07-07-2012, 05:47 AM
did u try to use Remedy or Unicorn Horn? it removes all fatal ailments.. also try using Phoenix Down for the dead ones. man i hate grinding for new pets!

Thats not even funny.....

thegutta
07-07-2012, 06:52 AM

Wow tukiya seriously have a heart this is not a joke bro wow

Renegade
07-07-2012, 10:12 AM
did u try to use Remedy or Unicorn Horn? it removes all fatal ailments.. also try using Phoenix Down for the dead ones. man i hate grinding for new pets!You Sir just earned yourself a 2 day suspension. There was absolutely no need for that.

Abd-L-Azeez
07-07-2012, 07:46 PM
ok . i was off to work this morning and i told my brother to take them to the veterinary , i came back 12 hours later , only he didn't Take them any where !!!!! saying i think there getting better ! so what i did is i took a cab to the nearest vet and she told me it is to late to do anything now ! the poison is already in there blood stream , she gave them an injection and said i don't promise anything , and if they still alive by tomorrow morning bring them back for another one , and she told me to give them some effervescent drink (fizz ) and some yogurt , now the first one mewing with out stop and the little female is a sleep waking up mewing and then going back to sleep

Abd-L-Azeez
07-07-2012, 08:04 PM
BTW ,, Renegade ,, thank you

Vincent Valentine
07-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Glad to see that it sounds that they are getting a little better. Sorry for your loss for your first kitty R.I.P. I have a cat that I got for my birthday when I was 10... I'm now 18, so Iv had her for 8 years now and man would I be devastated if she died. I know it's just a 'pet' but it still a living creature and I love my cat :). Again I am really sorry for your loss bro, I hope they pull through, you sir are a strong man. I wish the best to you and hope everything turns out great in the end. Damn assholes and their poison.

Sephiroth
07-07-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your kittens

I hope this link will help you
http://www.ehow.com/how_2061150_nurse-kitten-through-respiratory-infection.html

Abd-L-Azeez
07-07-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your kittens

I hope this link will help you
http://www.ehow.com/how_2061150_nurse-kitten-through-respiratory-infection.html
thanks man , but i don't think i can do any of those things , there simply to weak ,,

Glad to see that it sounds that they are getting a little better. Sorry for your loss for your first kitty R.I.P. I have a cat that I got for my birthday when I was 10... I'm now 18, so Iv had her for 8 years now and man would I be devastated if she died. I know it's just a 'pet' but it still a living creature and I love my cat :). Again I am really sorry for your loss bro, I hope they pull through, you sir are a strong man. I wish the best to you and hope everything turns out great in the end. Damn assholes and their poison.

thank you man for your words , i have this cat for 2 years , she is like family now , never considered her a pet , i am sad for the first one , but i think in was a quick death , it is really hard washing them suffering like this .

Renegade
07-07-2012, 09:35 PM
:( I hope they make it, Can you possibly take pictures? I like kittens.

Abd-L-Azeez
07-07-2012, 10:13 PM
ok , i will use my bad phone to do it . but they are not looking good !

Abd-L-Azeez
07-07-2012, 11:00 PM
here is the before

this is the first one , ( the one who died )

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8557&d=1341697891

the big one is the mother

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8558&d=1341697905

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8559&d=1341697948

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/Abd-L-Azeez/Image041.jpg

here is the after

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8550&d=1341696867

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8551&d=1341696883

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8552&d=1341696899

http://www.360haven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8553&d=1341696923

Vincent Valentine
07-07-2012, 11:06 PM
So sad... I DON'T WANT TO CRY! :009:, Wish the best of luck to you and your kitties. Their so cute! lol so sad to see them and know whats going on.

Noctis Caelum
07-08-2012, 04:01 AM
sorry to hear this man, i know how u feel..3 years ago i lost my dog, he was like my 3 child..Hope all is well man

Zaid
07-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Best of luck to you, this is truly sad.

Abd-L-Azeez
07-08-2012, 04:23 PM
The second one died this morning , right before i went to work , i have the last one now , the vet gave him anther shot , he still mowing ,

Vincent Valentine
07-08-2012, 05:13 PM
The second one died this morning , right before i went to work , i have the last one now , the vet gave him anther shot , he still mowing ,
Sorry bro, really wish none of them died :( hopefully the last one can stay strong and beat it.

DJ XHUNTER
07-09-2012, 10:33 AM
they look so cute. i hope they get better best wishes

tukiya
07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
man im sorry what i said last time.. was drunk & all that!

revsix6
07-09-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry for hearing you losing both of them, Abd. I also hope that the third one will be strong and make it through. Also thank you for keeping us updated and wish both of you will make it through.

Abd-L-Azeez
07-09-2012, 07:18 PM
man im sorry what i said last time.. was drunk & all that!

that's ok bro ,

ok the last one is getting better , today he is hungry and he wanted to eat all i could give him is some milk because the vet told me no to give him food yet , but i really think he is ok ! all that's left is the damage that was caused by the poison , like infection in his mouth and his gullet , but he will recover with time ,

i really like to thank you all for what you said , and being with me in this , i appreciate it , i really do !

Noctis Caelum
07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
that's ok bro ,

ok the last one is getting better , today he is hungry and he wanted to eat all i could give him is some milk because the vet told me no to give him food yet , but i really think he is ok ! all that's left is the damage that was caused by the poison , like infection in his mouth and his gullet , but he will recover with time ,

i really like to thank you all for what you said , and being with me in this , i appreciate it , i really do !
good news man, i always enjoy a good ending

oHYPERx
07-10-2012, 02:53 AM
What happened to the mom?

Original Boss
07-10-2012, 06:52 AM

I dont think it really effected her as shes an adult :029: and glad to see one survive im sorry for your loss man i remember when my dog passed years ago he was massive i can not remember what kind of dog he was as i was very young but i used to get on his back and ride him like a horse HAHAHA! so funny but he developed a tumor around his tooth and nose area which ruptured and he started to die we went to the vets but they could do nothing so he had to be put down to stop his painful death it was extremely sad oh and his name was prince cool name for a dog huh ? anyway good luck to you my friend hope the other one survives and has a good life

Abd-L-Azeez
07-10-2012, 04:32 PM
i don't think she Ate any because she is strong and healthy as ever ,

I dont think it really effected her as shes an adult :029: and glad to see one survive im sorry for your loss man i remember when my dog passed years ago he was massive i can not remember what kind of dog he was as i was very young but i used to get on his back and ride him like a horse HAHAHA! so funny but he developed a tumor around his tooth and nose area which ruptured and he started to die we went to the vets but they could do nothing so he had to be put down to stop his painful death it was extremely sad oh and his name was prince cool name for a dog huh ?

that's really sad ! it is so hard to see someone you care about slowly leaving you , having to watch him die , and with all that you will be the one to decided how will he go ! maybe i should have don this to the younger one , but i simply don't have the heart to do it ,

if i had a dog i will call him prince for prince of Persia LOL , it is weird that your dog call's prince

anyway good luck to you my friend hope the other one survives and has a good life

thank you , he is playing now , he is adorable as ever :029: